New Century, KS
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
The Logistics Coordinator will:
- Schedule inbound and outbound freight for the site.
- Enter and tender outbound loads in TM for the shuttle carrier.
- Maintain trailer pool for off line carriers and communicate issues to Corporate Logistics.
- Complete daily STO’s to the DC’s.
- Cancelation of un-used STO’s to clear open order report.
- Complete Daily Left on Dock report.
- Communication with carriers concerning trailer pool and completed loads.
- Schedule Inbound and Outbound loads in TM.
- Update Manpower Scheduling work sheet.
- Schedule Inbound appointments according to manpower available and planning need by times.
- Review of weekly Master Production Schedule against off line loads. Review off line loads when schedule changes occur to avoid Assessorial charge.
- Associate degree or minimum 3-5 years’ experience required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Transportation/Logistics.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of Transportation Tendering Systems.
- Organizational skills are strongly required to manage carriers and scheduling inbound/outbound loads.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to influence others. Ability to communicate effectively with the Corporate Logistics Teams and our carriers.
- Strong interpersonal skills; the ability to build collaborative relationships and networks with multiple and diverse stakeholders, internal and external partners.
- Ability to ensure tasks are completed within timelines to a high degree of accuracy and professionalism.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!