Junior Customer Marketing Support Specialist
OUR GROWTH IS POWERED BY PLANTS, OUR FUTURE IS POWERED BY YOU!
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. In Poland, we’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Delma and Flora that people know and love. We have been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners, and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities. We work in Insurgent Culture with a talented and hungry team, demonstrating Unconditional Delivery Mindset each day. We act like owners, pick up the phone & get it done!
Junior Customer Marketing Support Manager develops, executes and evaluates shopper activations with close cooperation with Customer Marketing Manager, assists in making recommendations for category assortment and placement by customers in order to grow the category value and increase customer and shopper satisfaction leading to profitable growth for Upfield and the customer.
Assists in execution, coordination and evaluation of trade marketing activities and projects (inl. innovation, portfolio, activation, promotion, in-store communication, budgeting).
- With close cooperation of Customer Marketing Manager manage perfect execution of the activity plan by continuously keeping contact with KAMs focusing on the promotion management and promo evaluations. Assist Customer Marketing Manager in managing promo plan according to promo guidelines,
- Prepares standard and regular reports on category performance, channel performance, customer performance based on sell-in and sell-out data
- Assists Customer Marketing Manager in promo evaluations and recommendations for Sales
- Monitoring flyer numbers, shares, and promo prices
- Designing flyer communication, POS materials displayed in-store by either adapting KV from Marketing or by own design
- Supports Customer Marketing Manager in launching tailor-made SKUs and give input to finance for the business case
- Assists in tailor-made product launches projects (promotional art. numbers, FC, master data, stickering, etc) together with KAMS, Supply Chain, Logistics, Brand Marketing, Demand Planning.
- Collaboration with agencies and 3rd party suppliers, POS producers
- Supporting both KAM and CM teams with up-to-date market information on the category mid and long-term trends, performance, competitors, shopper behaviour
- Manage POS materials warehousing with 3rd parties and logistics to Field force
- Back office support (manage POs and DOs, orders, invoices
- University degree in Economics, preferably Marketing
- Job experience min 1 years experience in trade marketing/brand marketing, preferably in FMCG business - necessary
- Ability to function independently and in team environment
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, ability to make insights from information
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills, ability to function in cross-functional environment and build positive relations
- Project Management skills
- Good business acumen, ability to set priorities and meet deadlines with
- Fluent Czech and English (both – spoken and written)
- MS Office proficiency
- Nielsen Answers knowledge will be an advantage
- Driving license
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Dedicated onboarding program, and all support needed in initial period
- Multicultural, dynamic and entrepreneur environment full of development opportunities
- Great atmosphere in team of ‘best in business’ Professionals
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
1st stage - 45 min interview with Talent Advisor
2nd stage – 60 min interview with Line Manager
#Upfielders #upfieldglobal #customermarketing #FMCG #plantbbasedfuture