At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
The purpose of this role is to grow the categories that Upfield foods operates in to ensure their future. In this role you put yourself in the shoes of the shopper to deliver best in class insight to our retailers and our business, developing strategies, solutions and recommendations to grow our mutual businesses sustainably.
- Creating Strategic partnerships with Key retailers:
- Work with local team to embed the category growth drivers through consumer, shopper and market insight
- Take the category strategies to customer utilising it to develop tailored joint category plans, making the strategy live and breathe on a daily basis
- Create channel and format strategies to unlock the category in new retail environments
- Win at Range reviews:
- Provide category range, space and distribution advice for retailers at range review alongside merchandising recommendations
- Create world class selling stories that help Upfield win disproportionately
- Deliver continuous insight through performance monitoring:
- Complete regular performance updates both internally and externally, extracting insights from these sources and using them to continually bring opportunities for growth to the Customer and Upfield
- Liaise with CMI and data agencies to ensure we have the best insights and information available
- Be the voice of the Shopper & Customer internally with Sales and Marketing:
- Bring the shopper and customer view to the table to the brand team aiding in the delivery of Business planning & Choices, innovation launches, promotional plans and JBP building
- Solid experience with Category management
- Data analysis and insight generation
- Building great customer relationships
- Strategy creation and implementation
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!