At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Care and Passion define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities. Our mission at Upfield is to continue to be the largest plant based consumer packed goods and to remove all plastix by 2025.
From the outside we might look like a traditional business, but inside our marketing is on a rocket ship to insurgency and that’s why we need YOU!
R&D Intern - Scope of work:
- Operational Activities in R&D
- Instrument buying setting up the lab, trial recording and maintenance of the lab instruments
- Understand the product portfolio to find improvement actions
- Support in Halal assurance related activities
- Tracking the progress with HAC on all the documentations and approvals
- Support in SLSI & other certification standards
- Support in Competitor Benchmarking & Analysis to improve the product further taking the trends in the market and supporting the development
- Support in complaint analysis, RCA & Corrective action related activities
- Updating the Standards of Operation procedures for all the activities and maintenance of a SOP library
- Supporting in sourcing development activities
- Supporting on value creation projects
- Supporting in the innovation projects for operational activities
- Develop training modules for field team, MT ambassadors and Business partners
Skills/ Experience/ Qualifications:
Basic food analysis skills and appreciation in quality Assurance
- Fresh Graduates and under graduates, who has completed the theoretical and practical modules in Food Science and Technology disciplines
-BSc in Food Science and Technology or Equivalent qualification
- Qualifications with Quality Assurance will be an added advantage
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!