QA Intern (Go to Market)
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Care and Passion define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities. Our mission at Upfield is to continue to be the largest plant based consumer packed goods and to remove all plastix by 2025.
From the outside we might look like a traditional business, but inside our marketing is on a rocket ship to insurgency and that’s why we need YOU!
QA Intern – Scope of work
- Ensure all the manufacturing parameters are kept as per the standards
- Auditing the entire manufacturing site against TT document handed
- Ensure backward and forward traceability
- Ensure the record keeping in the production and QA are accurate and upto date as per the manufacturing documents
- Check the quality of RM/PM warehouse
- Check on the transport fleet on maintenance of proper temperature, hygiene and suitability of reefer truck use in Food
- Check on the continues FEFO maintenance of warehouse stock and highlight to the stakeholders to take corrective measures
- Check on the standards and practise of all the business partners in terms of quality and ensure following of all the requirements.
- Work with the Business Partners in setting up and modifying of Cool room capacities to ensure the compliance
- Check on market conditions and market dynamic to understand the market abuses and develop corrective actions and build awareness of the field team
- RM/PM supplier audits to ensure the proper quality practises and supply of quality RM/PMs
- Supporting in the Transit trialling process
Skills/ Experience/ Qualifications:
Basic food analysis skills and appreciation in quality Assurance
- Fresh Graduates and under graduates, who has completed the theoretical and practical modules in Food Science and Technology disciplines
-BSc in Food Science and Technology or Equivalent qualification
- Qualifications with Quality Assurance will be an added advantage
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!