At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Care and Passion define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities. Our mission at Upfield is to continue to be the largest plant based consumer packed goods and to remove all plastix by 2025.
From the outside we might look like a traditional business, but inside our marketing is on a rocket ship to insurgency and that’s why we need YOU!
Marketing Intern – Scope of work
- Actively be a part of the brands’ digital agenda including website development
- Represent the country in some of the global digital platforms
- Drive the company’s quality agenda organizing weekly taste tables, internal analysis working closely with the quality team
- Actively drive the seasonal campaign agenda which is a 360 degree campaign which will give a holistic experience and knowledge on how demand creation works in real life
- Be a part of the rural activation plan which is scheduled to kick start by end of 2020 and passionately drive it
Skills & competencies
- Presentation skills and the capability to communicate your ideas to the others in a clear and concise manner
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with other teams including in office, trade and agency partners
- Great ‘can do’ attitude and adaptable mindset with a solutions mindset
- Ideal candidate would be a university leaver who is seeking for the first corporate experience and has a great hunger to knowledge and experience
- Undergraduate are welcome as long as they can commit to the position full time
- Any experience in the marketing field is an added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in any field (Science field or business manager/marketing preferred)
- Any professional qualification will be an added benefit
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfield #upfielders #upfieldglobal