Finance Sales Controller Belgium
Finance Sales Controller
Based in Brussels
You are a Finance Sales Controller (m/f) with 2-5 years of experience in the food industry
Do you like working in a fast-paced and international environment and do you have Ideas and a Vision about how you can help us streamline and optimize our processes?
About the Job
When it comes to Finance we don’t want you to ask ‘ Can I do this?” we need you to say: “This is what we need to do and this is how I will do it”.
More precisely, you:
- Guarantee that Trade Investment is well allocated
- Ensure that Trade investment accruals generation is accurate and identify deviations that can impact PL
- Track and analyse on a monthly basis the Trade Investment for the management team
- Collaborate with KAMs to help the business understand results and proactively optimize present and future
- Creates the annual trade spend plan per customer and do the follow up
- Plays active role in international projects
- Guarantee data accuracy in the systems
- Ensure that specific agreements are aligned with the Success Models
- Harmonize trade timing for local customers with global guidelines
- Ensure the creation and follow up of credit notes /invoices related to customer agreements
- Ensure the following of the monthly couponing
To be successful in this role you must have minimum of 2 years in a similar position. With all your in-depth knowledge, you like to get things done and have it done properly. You are process-oriented and always keep the bigger picture in mind while having a sharp eye on the details. You flourish in an environment where you will work with stakeholders in other countries (France & Belgium, Poland, India, UK, Netherlands).
- Have a very strong work ethic, resilience in the face of pressure, ability to meet multiple stretching deadlines
- Speak French and English fluently, Dutch would be an asset
- Preferably have experience with SAP, Web collect, business warehouse
Apply or more information?
Are you ready to join us? Then hit the apply button now! Part of the process will be a 45-minute video interview.
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Solo, Planta Fin, Fruit d’Or, Astra, Végétaline, and Fruit d’Or ProActiv that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal #LI-CF1