Global Content Curator Upfield Professional
Global Content Curator Upfield Professional (Amsterdam (mid ’21) / Rotterdam / home (covid 19)
Share our love of plant-based foods with millions of professional chefs and bakers, by creating and distributing high-performing digital content.
About Upfield Professional
We believe in great tasting plant-based alternatives to dairy. Upfield Professional develops ingredients, products and services that help food professionals (e.g. restaurants) stand out in their domains. Help professionals prepare healthy and delicious food which delights their guests day in day out. And at the same support food service companies to manage the complexity and challenges of running a kitchen in times of the ‘new normal’.
Digital at Upfield Professional
Our purpose is to serve as the practical plant-based advice giver to our operators: independent restaurants, bars, food chains, canteens, healthcare and prisons kitchens. We are on a great journey to go digital globally. In 2020 we will connect 31 countries to our global platform www.upfieldprofessional.com.
We support countries with content creation and technical foundation of best in class technologies that enrich the digital path to purchase operators follow. To list a few of the relevant technologies we apply: social studio (Salesforce), CMS (Sitecore), DMP (Salesforce), Marketingcloud (Salesforce), DAM (Stylelabs), Google search console/Analytics and others.
The digital team sits within a diverse and talented central marketing team that consists of channel, category and insights managers. The digital team consists currently of 3: product owner, growth marketeer and manager digital marketing and ecommerce (hiring manager). The professional digital team works closely with the global digital retail team.
What you’ll do
- Co-define a global content strategy and plan that maximizes conversion and digital presence vs competition
- Drive content playbook to ensure we bring consistency of approach across our brands
- Work closely with content marketing agencies for briefing and production of new content series
- Expert on organic search (SEO): understand building blocks behind organic search and comfortable in the application of it (e.g. linkbuilding, metatagging, structured data, technical SEO)
- Act as a(n):
- Global copy writer and editor: create copy and write scripts for agencies
- Content manager in relation with countries: create and publish content for countries in different tools (CMS/DAM/RMS). Empower countries to edit content and stay relevant.
- True international stakeholder manager: helping countries, teaming up with category managers and digital colleagues
- Act as a catalyst for learning and best practice sharing
- Global digital librarian, ensuring right folder structure, digital asset management and correct tagging by countries
- Support countries and central marketing team with marketing automation and email marketing (strategy, content creation and analytics)
Who you are
- You have great SEO skills
- You have great writing and (video) editing skills
- You are able to create a strong content strategy
- Motivated by our plant-based purpose
- Experienced in digital content marketing through owned, earned and paid channels
- Expert on social media, user generated content and influencer marketing
- Have a creative flair but also analytical skills and are results-focused
- Great at collaborating & building support from others.
- Have had your successes and failures and learnt from those
- Self-starter who can work in a start-up and dynamic environment.
Nice to haves
- Experience in email marketing: concept & narrative, automated email journeys to onboard new customers, email templates and content entry
- Affinity with offline marketing
- You have an experimental mindset: you’re not afraid to try out (risky) new strategies and learn the lessons with your team
- Affinity with content management system Sitecore and Stylelabs (DAM)
- Experience in food service
Interested in this role?
Then hit the apply button now! You will be working in the central marketing team of Upfield Professional. After the closing date our recruiter will review your cv and if we see a fit we will set up a telephone interview first with the hiring manager. In the interview you will be given the opportunity to ask questions and share work you are proud of. Once we both agree to a fit we move to the first face to face interview.
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
Our head office is currently located in Rotterdam. Per mid 2021 Upfield Professional moves into a brand new zero emission office at Amsterdam Zuid-as (the Valley). The new office will serve as the global HQ for Upfield.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal