Brand Manager RAMA - Eastern Europe
OUR GROWTH IS POWERED BY PLANTS, OUR FUTURE IS POWERED BY YOU!
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. In Poland, we’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Delma and Flora that people know and love. We have been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners, and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities. We work in Insurgent Culture with a talented and hungry team, demonstrating Unconditional Delivery Mindset each day. We act like owners, pick up the phone & get it done!
As the Rama Brand Manager, you will create game-changing brand experiences that will attract the consumer and deliver loyalty and commitment. You will lead Rama agenda - from strategy creation, through project management to execution oversight. Your objective will be to deliver key brand performance indicators: Net Sales, Profit, Market Shares.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Support the strategic and operational leadership of Rama in 6+ countries
- Support the creation of a growth roadmap, develop and refine the product portfolio and support the roll-out of a data management platform
- Plan and monitor launches, relaunches and plan national promotion based on in-depth trend / market / consumer analysis
- Drive data driven marketing campaigns and design and plan KPI optimized marketing activities in search, digital, social and email, incl. consumer engaging journey
- Work closely in cross-functional global teams
- Responsibility for sales forecasting and overall budget
- Report to the Head of Marketing EE
Key Experience & Competencies
- University or College degree in business studies with focus on marketing
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in Brand Development and Brand Building in FMCG, ideally Food and/or background and affinity in pharmaceutical / health care beneficial
- High digital/online affinity with proven track record in digital data driven marketing
- Knowledge and experience in project management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An analytical mind, with attention to details and accuracy
- Drive, passion, decisiveness and a high level of accountability
- Good knowledge of MS Office systems
- Fluency in English and Hungarian language
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Dedicated onboarding program, and all support needed in initial period
- Multicultural, dynamic and entrepreneur environment full of development opportunities
- Great atmosphere in team of ‘best in business’ Professionals
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
1st stage - 30 min interview with Talent Advisor
2nd stage – 60 min interview with Head of Marketing EE
3rd stage – 30 min interview with HR Business Partner EE
#Upfielders #upfieldglobal #Brandmarketing #FMCG #plantbbasedfuture #Rama