E -Commerce Manager
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
Be the day-to-day face of Upfield Ecommerce externally to retailers, providing effective ecommerce retailer management and translating brand strategies into retailer specific plans which deliver Upfield commercial KPIs and ensure that Upfield over-performs online. You will manage the forecasted ecommerce sales, plan digital marketing activity, manage the ecommerce spend to ensure we deploy a plan which delivers Upfield commercial objectives. You will support both Upfield Retail and Upfield Professional (20%).
- Support Sales with Customer management for all current and future customers to deliver Ecom sales and drive ecommerce market share, by month, quarter and year.
- Develop and implement Joint Digital Ecommerce Business Plans with Retailers, Brand, Shopper Marketing and Sales teams.
- Strong alignment with digital marketing team
- Present Upfield as the strategic digital partner of choice with Retailers, sharing insights, and develop collaborative programmes as eCommerce champion. Integrate Ecommerce Channel perspective into the Commercial Process
- Collaborate with category and insight teams to analyze the key promotional activities and business trends to understand results (eg ROI) and develop recommendations for future activities based on insights
- Acquire, retain and utilize knowledge of the different retailer website technical capabilities and business processes and to customize recommendations to maximize presence of Upfield products based upon technical and business operation best practices
- Drive and contribute to the eCommerce strategy with fix the basics for Ecommerce, deliver effective retailer performance marketing and drive new channel growth
- Deliver regular reporting on business and brand Ecom growth with support from Category team.
You will have been working in an Ecommerce role for the last 3 -4 years either with a trading or analytics remit at an FMCG or retailer business. You will be looking to take on a hand on role with lots of exposure to new projects and the ability to make decisions to drive change and growth quickly.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
You’ll report directly to Sander Leenders our Commercial Director Netherlands
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!