Technical IT Manager
Title: Technical IT Manager
Location: Thessaloniki, Greece
Arivia S.A., owner of the brand Violife, member of Upfield, is the world’s leading vegan cheese company and a leading proprietor of plant-based dairy and dairy free products, exporting in 60+ countries worldwide.
Do you want to be part of a fast-growing company? Do you share our deep belief that plant-based nutrition is the future?
Do you potentially see this vacancy as an opportunity to develop your career within a global leading organization?
About the Role!
This role is a great opportunity for you to learn and evolve. You are a capable technical manager who understands the need for strategic plans, proper resource allocation, production methods, and leadership to coordinate people and resources. You will receive mentorship, guidance and support and you will be expected to aid in the company's top priorities.
- Design , implement and manage global network architecture (LAN/WAN , connectivity) in a Microsoft environment.
- Ensure network security through appropriate controls , policies , perform regular audits.
- Hand on capabilities in maintenance of a network hardware (switches , routing , firewalls).
- Experienced in handling of cyber security, perform vulnerability tests, building and maintain a secure network.
- Ensure high availability and redundancy of data connectivity , implement disaster recovery plans.
- Applied expertise in optimizing network performance , provide network documentation and training to people and IT department.
- Manage and supervise IT professionals.
- Manage IT Technical budget on H/W and S/W.
- Understanding of administration within cloud technologies, preferably Microsoft Azure and Office 365.
- Office 365 Sharepoint administration, awareness for users.
- Windows 10 troubleshooting and configuration.
Professional skills & experience
- 10 years professional experience in companies with over 100 employees; experience in a Multinational environment will be appreciated.
- Qualified communicator fluent in English and has excellent written and oral speaking and comprehension skills.
- Highly organized individual who understands the importance of a clean workspace and the need to manage time and resources properly.
- Able to work with global teams to integrate systems and processes
- Able to communicate technical issues to non-technical employees/colleagues
- Skills in SAP R/3 or SAP HANA will be an add on.
- Strong Management skills required to manage 3rd party service providers to achieve goals
- Core aspects underpinning all skills: team spirit, adaptability, a positive and “can do” attitude.
You will have to enjoy working in a high demanding business environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact. You will have to deliver on the commitments you make. We will give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career. At Arivia, we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and will to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to fulfill.
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Multicultural, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment full of career growth opportunities
- Great atmosphere in a team of ‘best in business’ professionals
If you want to make an impact where it matters, apply now!
All applications are considered strictly confidential and will be replied.
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal #LI-BE1