Senior Assistant Accountmanager
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the role!
We are growing and are looking for a Senior Assistant Account Manager to join our Sales team. You are the link between the sales manager and other departments. You will work together with colleagues in the Category Management, Marketing, Finance and Supply Chain. You will establish good relationships with our customers to jointly realize ambitious sales targets.
Of course, you will have customer contact on a daily base and will handle all sales related questions, so it is important to have good stakeholder management skills. A part of your job will be to help with (financial) forecasting and demand planning, so you need to have analytical skills and like to work in Excel.
Do you want to take your first commercial steps within the Food & Retail industry? In this broad sales support role you are responsible for the complete support of the sales team. You will be report to the Sales Manager.
- Direct contact with customers
- Taking care of customer and sales analyses;
- Preparing forecasting calculations;
- Providing support with the creation of budgets, agreements, discounts and drawing up price lists
- Conducting proposals relating to promotion policy, activities, providing promotional evaluations;
- Preparing trade communication regarding new product introductions
- Sales forecasting and alignment with demand planning.
- Realizing revenue opportunities. Product introductions and promotional activities;
- Dealing with price complaints from the head office;
- Determination and administrative processing of reservations in consultation with the Sales Manager (including year deal lumpsums, discounts to be paid out, or customer bonuses).
- Fluent in dutch
- HBO degree in Marketing, Business Management, or Commercial Economics.
- Min 3 year experience in a similar position, preferably in the FMCG sector
- Positive attitude
- Flexible mindset
- Analytical skills
- Loves to deliver excellent service to customer or clients
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!