Workplace & Travel Services Regional Lead
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Care and Passion define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities. Our mission at Upfield is to continue to be the largest plant based consumer packed goods and to remove all plastix by 2025.
From the outside we might look like a traditional business, but inside our marketing is on a rocket ship to insurgency and that’s why we need YOU!
Upfield’s Global Workplace and Travel Services Team is responsible for the happiness and sense of belonging of Upfield associates in our work environment, both in the office and on the road. As regional lead you build a team of experts to create a home away from home, offering best value for money for Upfield and helping core business stakeholders to make smart and informed decisions allowing them to grow their business.
You play a pivotal role as a integrator and linking pin to create value-added partnerships with internal stakeholders (business) and internal and external partners (IT, HR, Sustainability, HSE, QA, Procurement, Communication, Office management and strategic external suppliers & partners). to support real estate, facilities management, travel, fleet & mobility and end user IT computing related activities for Upfield.
You ensure that WTS is fully aligned with Upfield’s corporate objectives, purpose and values of care, passion and performance and make certain all partners you work with both internally and externally also live by and embrace this purpose. Leadership, good communication skills, passion and enthusiasm is key to make sure you can deliver the message and make sure all stakeholder become promotors.
The role requires a strong mix of experience in the field of internal corporate real estate and property or facilities management, travel, fleet & mobility along and IT with strong skills in business, financial management, data analytics, a strong track record in managing people, communications, and organisation. Extensive experience and/or knowledge or international production organizations and their practices, processes and procedures is required.
Your key areas of responsibility will be:
- Regional strategic planning and analysis for corporate real estate and facilities management, travel, fleet & mobility and IT end user computing.
- Global Subject Matter Expertise on one of the topics mentioned in the previous phrase.
- Regional oversight of ongoing property management including lease management operations and other strategic outsourced contracts including capital budget development planning.
- Broad oversight of project implementation, including planning, development, direction for facilities and real estate related project work and workplace concepts.
- Inspirational leadership and stakeholder management to develop a regional team that is fit for purpose, passionate and enthusiastic for Upfield’s purpose, beliefs and values. The team is composed of WTS associates (GM’s, Location responsible, office managers) combined with a network of strategic partners.
Skills/ Experience/ Qualifications:
- Education and experience
- Master’s degree level education or equivalent preferred, depending on experience.
- Demonstrated experience working in large complex organisations with international presence.
- Minimum 5 - 10 years of relevant experience. Multinational corporate real estate experience, leasing/real estate portfolio management, broad facilities management experience, travel, fleet & mobility and IT end user computing experience is a plus.
- Project and financial management experience, procurement and sourcing experience, enough technical knowledge related to building operations, architecture/engineering to manage and direct the team.
- Perfect understanding of English both written and spoken and the language of the country of employment
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!