Strategic Transformation Director Operations
Upfield is a global leader in plant-based nutrition with a great history and a portfolio of iconic brands that people have used and trusted for generations.
This includes Flora, Rama, Becel, Blue Band, Country Crock, I Can’t Believe it’s not Butter and ProActiv.We take quality seriously and around the world we taste products every 30 seconds. We take our consumers seriously and more than 150 people will taste test each of our new innovations before they hit the shelves
We are on a mission to help people eat healthy and to reduce carbon footprint through the power of plants!
If you would like to join us, read on!
Our Supply Chain team is striving to delivering world class manufacturing to support the business growth of Upfield. This will be accomplished by re engineering the network while driving continuous improvement in the continuing locations.
This Strategic Operations Transformation Director role will be leading all Strategic Transformation Operations Projects Globally. You will be reporting directly to the Chief Operations Officer and working closely with various SC functions like Global Engineering, Procurement, Quality and Planning and Manufacturing.
Drive and ensure execution of the overall Masterplan, which will require:
- Overall project and program management
- Initiate and facilitate the execution of the masterplan, actively drive solutions to deliver On Time Full
- Installation of key milestones and KPI, tracking and reporting progression between the different stakeholders and participants
- Ensure adequate resourcing and cooperation between the different participants
Skills/ Experience/ Qualifications:
- Bachelors or Master science degree with a minimum of 10 years + relevant work experience preferably a combination of consultancy experience and End to end Supply Chain experience
- A track record in project delivery
- Preferably knowledge and experience in Operations Transformation Projects including changing a Manufacturing Footprint
- Solid understanding of production processes and capabilities
- English proficiency
- Excellent communicator
- Strategic influencing & analytical skills
- Good team leadership characteristics
- Proficiency in working with Matrix structures.
Your Personal Power!
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers. If you are an entrepreneur at heart and have a passion for winning, a strong understanding of the CPG business, ad would like to join us, apply and speak to one of our Talent Matchmakers!
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal #LI-OV1