Senior Digital Media Planning / Media Buying Manager
Senior Digital Media Planning / Media Buying Manager
About the Role
Upfield is looking for a Senior Digital Media Planning / Media Buying Manager who is ready to take the next step in their career. Someone confident to handle all steps of digital advertising: e.g. banner advertising, Facebook advertising, GDN, SEA etc. - from planning, buying and leading to optimization to reporting without thinking twice. Looking for someone who loves digital and won’t “settle” for just any job. Someone who is excited to share their knowledge with the wider marketing team, coaching others on what effective programmatic advertising looks like. You will negotiate on a regular basis with the advertisers and platforms in order to create result-driven best performing campaigns, e.g. Axel Springer, Google, Facebook, Burda etc.
You’ll be part of a digitally focused media team in Germany, in the wider marketing department, as well as part of a community of experts across markets. You’re excited to join us for that transformation, not just when the hard work is done.
- Manage and leading Upfield’s digital media budgets & campaigns over all our Upfield brands like Rama, Becel Pro-Activ, Lätta – identifying target audiences, defining test strategy and execution approach, developing campaigns, executing, optimizing and measuring performance to constantly question the ‘so what’ to improve performance outcomes
- Determine the right KPI’s based on brand goals, ranging from awareness to traffic to online sales conversions and performance
- Liaise with key stakeholders incl. creative, analytics, media planning to drive cohesive plan and execution
- Flawless paid campaign trafficking and taxonomy development
- Meet with the vendor community on a regular basis to ensure Upfield is leveraging latest products and technologies
- Identify and implement audience-led tests, optimizing relevant creative and media execution
- Personally plan, execute, manage and report on self-service tests and campaigns, including selecting and executing across leading advertisers (primary focus: DV360), exchanges, media partners and partnership models
- Execute using ad serving technology (e.g. Google Campaign Manager) for trafficking and reporting
- Leverage Upfield’s full marketing technology infrastructure to drive best-in-class campaign execution e.g. DMP, web analytics solution, ad verification solutions
We are looking for someone who brings energy and positivity to the workplace, who is ready to dive into the platforms and the data, and who prides themselves on excellent execution.
- Degree level qualification required
- Must possess 3+ years of experience in digital media planning, buying and execution within a leading media agency
- Experienced in planning, optimizing and reporting on display, online video, Google Advertising and social campaigns
- Experience with Google Tag manager or strong understanding of site tagging preferred
- Experience with social media platforms and/or optimizing PPC campaigns preferred
- We don’t expect you to have FMCG or retail experience as long as you have passion for your field of expertise and the will to get to know Upfield and our consumers.
- Exhibits accountability for the measurable success of programs and agency capabilities
- Passion for technology, marketing and its influence on consumer behavior
- Ability to communicate to stakeholders regarding media campaign success and suggested changes
- Strong communication, time management and analytical skills
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We are the largest plant-based company in the world, a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Becel Pro-Activ, Lätta that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
Apply or more information?
Are you ready to join us? Then hit the apply button now! Part of the process will be a 45-minute video interview. If you are not ready yet and want to know more about the role, you can contact the Recruiter, Claudia Funk, on +31 15606591. You can also send a text, whatsapp or signal for faster communication!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal #LI-CF1