Social Art Director with social focus
Social Art Director with social content focus
About the Role
Upfield is looking for an Social Art Director who’s ready to take the next step in their career. Someone who brings promotional and editorial designs to life across an ever-changing mix of digital channels to create compelling and cohesive experiences. Someone who is passionate about using their digital design expertise, knowledge of technology and their eye for detail to create compelling, usable and inspirational digital content. Someone who is excited to help our brands connect deeply with consumers and communicate our plant-based mission. Someone who can define concepts, test these with key consumer audiences, and work effectively with production resources to create assets. Someone who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty editing or trying a line of copy where it’s needed.
You’ll be part of a digitally focused media team in Germany, in the wider marketing department, as well as part of a community of creative content experts across markets. You’ll collaborate across the marketing team, working with Brand Managers to bring their vision to life for different audiences, and with the media team to define testing plans, bring concepts to life and then scale these, and manage external creative and production partners. You’ll strategise, problem-solve and deliver ideas and content that appears across digital channels, constantly challenging for insights on what works, and where to go next. You’ll be the driving creative force behind taking our brand communications to the next level. You’re contributing to and learning from a team driving a data-driven marketing revolution. You’re excited to join us for that transformation, not just when the hard work is done.
- Design, develop and deliver creative assets for Upfield's social channels for brands like Rama, Becel Pro-Activ, Lätta
- Asset execution when required (e.g. copy writing, video editing, image retouching)
- Develop concepts for all assets across Upfield brands; both for tests and larger scale campaigns
- Work with media, analytics and brand management team to develop testing roadmaps for all Upfield brands
- Manage market Digital Asset Management tool; ensuring content is easily accessible and stored for use across markets (where relevant)
- Identify relevant production support model for each test/campaign brief (e.g. agency, in-house resource, gig platform)
- Manage end-to-end production process; ensure brand guidelines are respected, execution is up to scratch and deliverables are outlined and provided (e.g. content rights, feedback rounds etc.)
- Review media performance data with media team and recommend adjustments to content, identify future tests and share creative learnings
- Liaise with Global team to exchange cross-market learnings and understand availability of Global assets that could be tested in and transported to your market
- Passion for digital thinking, innovation and ideation
- Passion for technology, social platforms and innovation in digital marketing
- Exceptional eye for detail and ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Ability to take direction and be flexible and open to change
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at one time and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent ability to communicate design thinking and effective presentation skills
Professional skills & experience
- Degree qualified and/or equivalent experience
- Around 3 years of digital advertising, creative concepting and design experience across channels e.g., social channels, email, website
- Strong conceptual, composition and ideation skills
- Strong photo art direction skills
- Strong portfolio demonstrating breadth of design and art direction capabilities, particularly typography, photography, set design, and styling
- Awareness of design research activities and user-centered design approach to problem-solving
- Experience in supporting media team to recommend in-flight creative optimisations based on media performance
- Understanding of all Adobe CC programs and experience with image compositing
- Ability to source and partner with most relevant production solution based on brief requirements, including detailed production requirements or negotiating content rights
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We are the largest plant-based company in the world, a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Becel Pro-Activ, Lätta that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
Apply or more information?
Are you ready to join us? Then hit the apply button now! Part of the process will be a 45-minute video interview. If you are not ready yet and want to know more about the role, you can contact the Recruiter, Claudia Funk, on +31 15606591. You can also send a text, whatsapp or signal for faster communication!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal #LI-CF1