Key Account Manager – Restaurant chains (6 months)
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER – RESTAURANT CHAINS (6 months)
Upfield is a global leader in plant-based nutrition with a great history and a portfolio of iconic brands that people have used and trusted for generations. This includes Flora, Rama, Becel, Blue Band, Country Crock, I Can’t Believe it’s not Butter and ProActiv.
We are a global food company with 6 business units operating in 95 markets. We have the mindset of a start-up. This makes us fast, agile, entrepreneurial, cost conscious and accountable for our products – from seed to serving at the breakfast, lunch or dinner table. We take quality seriously and around the world we taste products every 30 seconds. We take our consumers seriously and more than 150 people will taste test each of our new innovations before they hit the shelves.
Our purpose is clear: Making people healthier and happier with great-tasting, healthy and natural plant-based products which are good for our planet. We will not make any compromises when it comes to doing what’s right for our people and our planet. We uphold a strong commitment to sustainability that guides the entire value chain.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the role
The role is responsible for managing, developing, and leading the restaurant chains and central production unit restaurants across the territory.
- Managing existing accounts, developing new accounts, and achieving target on volume, distribution according to the goals assigned. Focusing on opening new business opportunities.
- Develops sales strategies for key foodservice operators and distributors which includes effective account planning, sales execution, marketing implementation, and conducting business reviews to measure progress against plan.
- Integrates and communicates key priorities within the BU to ensure execution of national programs, prioritization of key opportunities and sharing of best practices.
- Works closely with the Marketing team to develop fact base presentations for key operators and with Supply Chain to ensure accurate forecasts.
- Researches and tracks competitive activity within the region
- About you
Proven experience managing national key account, background in the food sector specially food chains (pizza/pasta, burgers…) and central production units restaurants.
- Deepen knowledge of the key decision makers of the food chains.
- Culinary knowledge is valued.
- Strong Project management skills.
- Strong business and financial acumen.
- Results driven , Negotiating and building relationship, Collaboratin to win and customer obsession.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!