Junior RTR Manager
OUR GROWTH IS POWERED BY PLANTS, OUR FUTURE IS POWERED BY YOU!
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. In Poland, we’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Delma and Flora that people know and love. We have been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career-defining opportunities. We work in Insurgent Culture with a talented and hungry team, demonstrating Unconditional Delivery Mindset each day. We act like owners, pick up the phone & get it done!
About the Role!
As the RtR Junior Manager, you will be responsible for the end-to-end General Ledger process. Reporting directly to Finance Controller you will work cross-functionally with the local and central team to support, coordinate and facilitate the implementation of new and improved structures, processes and activities.
- General Accounting, Fixed Assets & Reporting: and the overall RTR Controls framework across the enterprise
- Process compliance: with all relevant legislation and company procedures (GL, Treasury, P2P)
- Month-end closure activities, reporting
- Tax: planning, compliance, analysis, P2P support in the Tax area, reporting
- General Accounting: JE preparation/posting, allocations, intercompany reconciliations, deferred revenue, accruals/pre-payments, prepaid expenses, intangibles (including goodwill, low-value assets, etc.), reporting and account analysis
- Continual striving to simplify, standardize and improve processes or sub-processes - subject to the approval of Finance Controller
- Preparation of documents for an internal and external audit,
- Cooperation with 3rd party service provider and local advisors
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience in core finance
- Degree (finance/accounting) ACCA – would be a strong asset
- Practical knowledge of IFRS and local GAAP’s
- SAP proficiency (S4H – knowledge would be a strong asset)
- Experience in an international environment
- experience in spin-off’s / process handover projects would be a strong asset
- fluent English (both spoken and written)
For this role, you will need to be adaptable, challenge motivated and thrive on implementing high standard productivity and simplicity. Curiosity and the confidence to take calculated decisions are core characteristics for RtR Junior Manager.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Dedicated onboarding program, and all support needed in the initial period
- Multicultural, dynamic and entrepreneur environment full of development opportunities
- Great atmosphere in a team of ‘best in business’ Professionals
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
1st stage – 45 minutes phone call with Talent Advisor
2nd stage – 60 minutes interview with Line Manager
3rd stage - 30 minutes with Finance Director