Trade Marketing Intern
Title: Trade Marketing Intern
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Care and Passion define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities. Our mission at Upfield is to continue to be the largest plant based consumer packed goods and to remove all plastix by 2025.
From the outside we might look like a traditional business, but inside our marketing is on a rocket ship to insurgency and that’s why we need YOU!
About the Role:
The main objective of the project is to develop a competitive intelligence dashboard for Upfield Pakistan primarily focusing on new Entrants in butters and spreads category. It will have a comprehensive list of competition, their SKUs, Their trade execution, distribution details and directional coverage analysis
- Competitor intelligence gather
- Maintain independent database of competition
- List of trade activities
- List of in-market execution by competition especially pictorial evidences of cabinets, POSM etc
- One-pager for top 5 competition addressing all 6Ps
- Price indices vis competition
- Competition one-pagers
- Independent database of competitive SKUs, with directional sales figures if possible
Skills/ Experience/ Qualifications:
- Degree in a Business-related discipline
- Proficient in MS Office
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of relational databases and schema design.
- Ability to Work effectively in fast-paced, team-oriented, rapidly changing environment.
- Should be available on full time for the position hence cannot be managed with full time studying.
Good To Have
- Basic understanding of data science skills
- Knowledge of Business processes especially Retail and Supply Chain
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!