OUR GROWTH IS POWERED BY PLANTS, OUR FUTURE IS POWERED BY YOU!
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. In Poland, we’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Delma and Flora that people know and love. We have been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career-defining opportunities. We work in Insurgent Culture with a talented and hungry team, demonstrating Unconditional Delivery Mindset each day. We act like owners, pick up the phone & get it done!
About the Role!
Supervision of quality aspects and improving processes with suppliers. Supporting production’ departments in the process of continuous improvement and implementation of Quality Program.
- Participates/ leads of quality projects
- Verifies compliance of site operations through program of internal audits
- Prepares and participates in external quality audits
- Manages of raw and pack materials complaints
- Supports production departments in verifying quality of delivery, providing production process, identifying defects, providing changes, incident analyses
- Coordinates of site HACCP plan for new and already implemented products and processes
- Leads of monthly Quality meetings
- Presents of Quality results during Factory Performance review
- Prepares of Quality reports (KPI, loss tree)
- Consumer complaints analysis
- Provides quality training to production teams, factory departments, suppliers etc.
- Prepares of quality procedures and instructions
- SAP QM and specification usage according to implemented requirements
- Participates in MOC (Management of change) meetings
- Provides quality improvements by implementation of Lean Manufacturing tools
- Leads and supporting Kaizens’ teams within elimination of quality defects
Skills and Experience Required
- University degree (Preferred : Biology, Chemistry, Engineering, Food science, Food Technology or Microbiology)
- Min 2 years’ experience in Quality specialist position within Quality or Manufacturing in FMCG organization
- HACCP, ISO and quality technics familiarity
- Analytical mindset, attention to details and accuracy
- Ability to work independently as well as in team environment
- Fast adaptation in dynamic environment
- Maintaining composure under pression
- Fluent Polish and English
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Dedicated onboarding program, and all support needed in the initial period
- Multicultural, dynamic and entrepreneur environment full of development opportunities
- Great atmosphere in a team of ‘best in business’ Professionals
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!