Bill to Cash Global Process Lead
Global Process Lead
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
The Bill to Cash process lead will be accountable for the global Bill to Cash process. You will report to the Finance Shared Services Director with a dotted line to the Finance Transformation Director. You will ensure these processes are aligned to Upfield’s strategy and drive continuous improvement and change. You will have overall leadership for Bill to Cash with significant interaction with the group CFO and Finance Leadership Team.
You will be the face of Bill to Cash and will lead communication and training globally to ensure the E2E O2C processes operative effectively. You will work collaboratively with stakeholders in different regions and functions to embed the overall O2C process.
- E2E Bill to Cash (B2C) Process leadership covering invoicing, Disputes & Trade Promotional Claims, credit management, collections & cash application
- Communicate and drive alignment & continuous improvement on B2C process across regions, markets and functions (especially Supply Chain and Sales)
- Coordinate Upfield and Third Party Service Provider Bill to Cash team based in India, Poland & South America: set priorities and monitor their performance based on KPIs
- Accountable for day to day management of accounts receivable and associated business outcomes (e.g. DSO / overdue debt performance, cash collection efficiency, dispute resolution cycle, cash application timeliness)
- Ongoing refinement of collections and dispute management strategy
- Leading customer billing & collections escalations and issue resolution
- Management of operational efficiency and allocation of resources across the Bill to Cash process
- Embedding robust financial controls adherence in relation to the B2C process
- Improving the O2C process to meet business needs and documenting the process
- Leading O2C transformation projects including implementation of new tools and systems
- Develop, update and review all service levels agreements relating to the O2C process area, and monitor performance related metrics proactively ensuring high performance
- Ensures that changes are communicated and training given to the right target audience/ user base
- Accountable for owing and ensuring process documentation including standard operating procedures and training materials are accurately maintained
- Review and sign off changes to the process with appropriate senior engagement if required
Development of Team
- Building performance culture within B2C organization, by developing right set of KPIs;
- Possessing great interpersonal soft skills that are helping to establish good relations with internal and external parties
- Ensuring that our 3rd party service providers for B2C are delivering all the agreed processes within agreed SLAs;
- Performing analysis, data-mining activities to ensure that B2C process supports core business as best as possible;
Skills & Competences
- Finance or Accounting qualification desirable
- Previous B2C global process lead and/or B2C operations (e.g. Credit Control) experience in FMCG company mandatory
- Experience of managing off invoice claims
- ERP implementation/transformation experience
- Previous experience within SSC or BPO including O2C area, min. 3 years
- Experience in team and process management
- Expert stakeholder management skills and ability to drive change and influence outcomes
- Ability to work in a changing, dynamic environment
- Interpersonal skills to successfully collaborate with multiple stakeholders
- “Can do” and resilient mindset
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!