Media Buyer Lead
Media Buyer Lead
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like I Can’t Believe it’s not Butter!, Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
The buyer will execute paid media campaigns on social media channels and provide reporting against defined brand objectives and KPIs to ensure that each brand in the Upfield Portfolio is on track for success. They are responsible for gaining knowledge on the brand’s presence in the social space through monitoring tools, data analysis, and reporting.
- Execute paid media strategies across media channels as self-service or managed service (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) by setting campaign budgets, assigning audience targeting and creative pieces, and subsequently optimizing campaigns to achieve efficient performance.
- Follow social channels and paid programs for assigned clients through metric report-outs; gleans insights on performance using dimensions such as goal, historical and competitive data.
- Monitor and report on key competitor activity on social media channels as well as online conversations related to clients, competitors, and industry.
- Collect and clean relevant data for report development.
- Generate and maintain various reporting (weekly, monthly, quarterly), assessing efficiency of ad buying campaigns and overall social media strategy execution.
- Collaborate with client on learnings and recommend strategic optimization.
- Implement URL and pixel tracking process for clients to ensure proper attribution in accordance with client goals and assess ROI.
- Stay current with the latest paid offerings when they are released.
- Partner with brands, as needed, to develop ad content that’s optimized appropriately for each platform.
- Keeps up to date with current media measurement trends and standards.
The ideal candidate has a passion for media and social media and is naturally curious. This person enjoys diving into audience data and crunching numbers to glean insights. They're comfortable working across multiple social platforms as well as DSPs (like DV360 or Trade Desk), possess a true love for Excel, and get excited when a hypothesis they've tested proves true.
- Bachelor's degree required. College-level coursework in math, psychology, business and/or marketing is preferred.
- Superior communication skills including the ability to present data eloquently.
- 3+ years of experience placing media via self-serve platforms.
- Tech skillset required: Google Ads certification, DSP experience (DV360 or Trade Desk, etc), Facebook Blueprint qualification.
- Expert knowledge on Facebook Ads manager as well as other native social platforms is mandatory. Experience managing big campaigns in Facebook manager.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and experience with building PowerPoint presentations.
- Previous experience in data analysis, paid social media, and/or social media marketing a significant plus, as is experience with native social media measurement platforms (Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, YouTube analytics, etc.) and web analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.).
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!