At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like I Can’t Believe it’s not Butter!, Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
Our Media Buyer will be responsible for planning, optimizing, implementing and analyzing paid media campaigns on behalf of our Upfield Brands on multiple advertising platforms with an emphasis on Facebook with strict performance goals. This role requires the ability to operate on both a strategic and tactical level, touching all aspects of a campaign while it's in the market.
- Execute performance driven Facebook and Instagram campaigns and optimize towards brand’s objectives
- Ensure all quality assurance processes are followed before a campaign is launched
- Manage goals, bids and budgets across campaign flights to ensure cost efficiency and fulfillment
- Develop and maintain asset delivery forms with brands and external creative partners
- Perform daily pacing of all active campaigns to assure spend goals are being reached
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the brand’s business objectives and audience in order to identify optimization opportunities
- Manage several social platforms simultaneously
- Keep an up to date log of all optimizations made during a campaigns flight
- Stay up-to-date on existing social channels and digital advertising to discover and pitch opportunities for brands
- Ensures that all brand paid media KPIs are met
- 1-3 years minimum (required) of proven experience in Performance social media campaigns with a demonstrated success in working with clients and internal departments to develop multi-faceted media strategies
- Extensive experience personally managing campaigns with large budgets optimizing towards performance KPIs (i.e. Return on Advertising Spend, Cost Per Acquisition, Cost Per Lead, etc.)
- Experience working with industry tools (Facebook Ads Manager, Facebook Business Manager, YouTube, Google Search, Google Display Network, Google Analytics). DSP experience a plus.
- Must be a self-driven multi-tasker who's comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, and show strong attention to detail
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!