CRM Manager/ Lead
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like I Can’t Believe it’s not Butter!, Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
The CRM manager will lead & implement the strategy for end-to-end, enterprise-wide CRM programs that will drive the digital transformation and expansion of Upfield’s brand portfolio. The head of CRM will build highly intricate and complex program roadmaps for each of the portfolio brands with strategies and tactics that successfully define, establish, and sustain brand awareness, engagement, and conversion.
Reporting to the Digital Director, you will own all facets of Upfield’s CRM business including the creative, technical, and performance pillars to propel strategy, analysis and activation.
Creative scope: Messaging and content on key platforms (Email, Push notification, SMS, exit-intent capture, etc.) to drive positive sentiment, consumer engagement and influence the consumer journey. You will work with the IMC teams to create social content at scale and activate campaigns for product-related launches and updates, and identify and fill content gaps within the marketing funnel. You will work collaboratively with the Corporate and Product Marketing team leads to identify and capitalize on new or ongoing opportunities for acquisition, retention, and continuity tactics. Manage a small agency team of 1 or 2 external partners to support you in technical optimization to ensure quality assurance standards and best practices are upheld while creating program experiences.
Technical/Analytical scope: The CRM Manager will also own the implementation and reporting of analytics for all channel outputs across Upfield’s complete portfolio of brands. This position will develop and monitor KPIs along with the implementation of essential analytics in support of Upfield North America’s digital operations. Responsible for analyzing and identifying acquisition and retention opportunities—to provide meaningful summaries and recommendations for leadership—identified from digital and offline data sources such as:
- Marketing communication outreach for adhoc and automation campaign deployments (including but not limited to retargeting, triggered, and transactional engagements)
- Customer engagement and consumer journey trends
- A/B testing across the marketing funnel for the optimization of inbound and outbound UX/CX
- 3rd party/1st party data.
- Responsible for e-mail acquisition.
This role is critical in providing insights to key stake holders to assist in the growth of our strategic initiatives. The Digital Analyst will develop and maintain strong relationships with brand managers and global digital team, collaborating on solutions across web analytics and marketing programs.
The role requires extensive experience in implementing web analytics tools, Salesforce DMP and CRM platforms, along with developing new methods for internal reporting.
- Create roadmaps to accelerate and advance CRM programs - define strategy, approach, methodologies, frameworks and tools. Foster cross division value added work.
- Drive CRM best practices across the organization including definition of how to get quality first-party data, audience optimization, performance marketing, and conversion optimization and enable the brand teams to define their CRM strategy. The end goal is to build up long term relationships with identified high value consumers.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, regions and licensors in order to execute programs with excellence.
- Develop cross-channel communication strategies to understand the customer, engage, and grow relationships throughout the customer lifecycle to drive repeat purchasing behavior and loyalty.
- Develop strategies across multiple brands at various stages of CRM maturity, with a keen eye for driving efficiencies while delivering personalization at scale.
- Lead with a data-driven and detail-oriented approach in understanding what drives consumers to engage and convert, with clear goals, tactics, testing, and measurement.
- Analyze and track CRM KPIs to unlock new opportunities, presenting KPIs and key drivers to senior management on a regular basis enabling and training brand key stakeholders to define their CRM strategy and execution.
- Develop best-in-class segmentation and targeting strategies to deliver advanced, personalized consumer experiences and services.
- Benchmark competition to offer up recommendations on best-in-class CRM practices.
- Lead the digital transition of the CRM program to web, app, email/SMS and cross channel connected customer experiences.
- Establish eCRM program strategy, target identification, promotion planning and touch point timing to maximize path to conversion and loyalty
- Partner with affiliates on loyalty programs to increase strategic visibility, and ensure holistic market consistency, while localizing and delivering increased personalization.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business preferred.
- Minimum 6 years of related experience required.
- Expert proficiency in web analytics tools, tag management systems, and Salesforce DMP and CRM platforms.
- Ability to create segments and calculated metrics.
- Familiarity with SAS, QL, and/or Tableau a plus.
- Experience with ingestion of data from vendors and advertisers alike.
- Creation and management of audience targeting segments.
- Must be detailed oriented with logical problem-solving skills; ability to identify problems with data quality and minimize reporting errors.
- Knowledgeable about research, technology and media industry trends.
- Ability to work collaboratively acting as a subject matter expert within a team environment to help define and meet measurement criteria and goals.
- Outstanding organizational skills and dedication to quality and integrity.
- Ability to contribute effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Must be a self-motivator and enjoy sifting through large amounts of data.
- Strong business acumen and ability to present to senior management.
- Clear and effective communicator; excellent written and verbal skills.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!