Title: Warehouse Manager
Location: Drama, Greece
Arivia S.A., owner of the brand Violife, member of Upfield, is the world’s leading vegan cheese company and a leading proprietor of plant-based dairy and dairy free products, exporting in 60+ countries worldwide.
Do you want to be part of a fast-growing company? Do you share our deep belief that plant-based nutrition is the future? Do you potentially see this vacancy as an opportunity to develop your career within a global leading organization?
About the Role!
We are looking for a reliable and confident executive, to oversee our distribution operations and join our team. As a Warehouse Manager, you are passionate about managing people, processes and systems in order to ensure goods are received and dispatched appropriately and safely, and that productivity targets are met. This role is a great opportunity for you to learn and evolve. You will receive mentorship, guidance and support and you will be expected to contribute in the company's top priorities.
Reporting to the Plant Director, you are expected to:
- Direct, Optimize and Coordinate all warehousing operations.
- Operationally manage and Ensure compliance to warehouse health, safety, security and hygiene standards as per company policy.
- Liaise effectively with internal stakeholders (customer service, production, procurement, production planning).
- Make key decisions on resource allocation to ensure effective utilization.
- Have a regular layout review and ensure efficient space utilization.
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce operational policies and standard operating procedures to optimize warehouse operations.
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements.
- Manage stock control and reconcile with SAP system.
- Optimize inventory levels in coordination with planning and procurement.
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided.
- Ensure 100% conformance to the loading plan and continuously improve on warehouse productivity.
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints.
- Provide work plans, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results for the warehouse team.
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce.
Professional skills & experience
- Minimum 5 years solid experience of warehouse management and distribution systems, ideally in the FMCG or manufacturing environment, in a fast-paced industrial environment with multiple priorities and tight deadlines.
- University degree in business-related field or equivalent (Logistics or Supply Chain).
- A post-graduate qualification (i.e. MBA) will be considered an asset.
- Good knowledge and experience on SAP, WMS management.
- Knowledge of customer service processes.
- Knowledge and experience in inventory management.
- Good understanding of supply chain processes and their interdependencies.
- Knowledge of continuous improvement program and cost cutting initiatives within the warehouse.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (both in Greek and English language).
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Suite, (i.e. advanced features of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Forward Thinking -You make accurate predictions of the possible needs of our company, as well as outcomes of actions made anywhere in the entire supply chain. You to act faster, see risks that may arise, and develop contingency plans for problems that may or may not arise. Always think and plan ahead.
- Leadership skills – Strong mentoring, coaching and supportive skills are essential; Gaining the trust and respect of your team and motivating them to outperform is key to meeting efficiency and productivity goals.
- Problem Identification & Solution skills – Since your main goals are productivity and efficiency, troubleshooting roadblocks is essential.
You will have to enjoy working in a high demanding/high growth business environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact. You will have to deliver on the commitments you make. We will give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career. At Arivia, we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and will to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to fulfil.
- Competitive remuneration package (including attractive salary, bonus and medical scheme)
- Multicultural, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment
- Great atmosphere in a team of ‘best in business’ professionals
If you want to make an impact where it matters, apply now!
All applications are considered strictly confidential and will be replied.
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal #LI-BE1