Chain Key Account Manager Foodservice
OUR GROWTH IS POWERED BY PLANTS, OUR FUTURE IS POWERED BY YOU
Upfield Professional Chain Key Account Manager for our Food Service is responsible for delivering sales and profit targets in Germany.
- being the active driver of Upfield growth plans within all professional chains engaging directly with existing and new customers
- developing and delivering annual and monthly customer plans in line with business targets
- working closely with the Culinary Advisors / Chefs and the UPro Marketing Manager to understand the potential within the portfolio and the customer landscape to execute customer plans
- maximizing distribution of portfolio
- leading demand planning mainly for chains
- ensuring all distributor orders are submitted on time and reflect agreed forecasts
- understanding of and effectively responding to competitor activities
- engaging distributive sales representatives
- experience in Account Management within Food Service
- strong track record (3-5 years) with evidence of delivery in a similar role with exposure across Sales, Customer Marketing and Customer Management
- a demonstrable customer focused attitude
- demonstrated account management experience and customer focused attitude
- forecasting and customer planning experience
- flair for independent and self-starting connectivity with customers and key stakeholders
- high level of business acumen
- business strategy implementation with discipline & brilliance in execution
- very strong work ethic, resilience in the face of pressure and a good team player
- strong negotiation & communication skills
- efficient in English
Are you ready to join us? Then hit the apply button now! Part of the process will an assessment and afterwards you will have a be a 45-minute video interview with the responsible Recruiter.All Interviews will be done via video link! If you are not ready yet and want to know more about the role, you can contact the Recruiter, Claudia Funk on +31615606591. You can also send a text, whatsapp or signal for faster communication!
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfield #upfielders #LK-CF1