Chain Key Account Manager Foodservice
National Chain Key Accountmanager Foodservice
Our biggest B2B customers rely on you to make their customers happy
What do you do exactly?
As our Chain Key Account Manager for our Food Service, you make sure that our current customer turnover grows and that our customer base will be extended with new B2B customers, with a focus on Chain clients in the German market. You support and lead a team of 3 Customer Account Specialist.
- feel great when our growth plans succeed within all professional chains. Therefore, you engage directly with existing and new customers
- want to work on a strategic level? There you go: You develop and deliver the annual and monthly customer plans in line with our business targets
- happily go to work because food is your passion: you work closely together with the Culinary Advisors / Chefs and the UPro Marketing Manager to understand the potential within the portfolio and the customer landscape to execute customer plans
- are proud to share your expertise and our highly qualitative products: You work on maximizing the distribution of our portfolio
- also work in a structured way: you will be leading the demand planning mainly for chains
- do not mind doing the administration: you ensure all distributor orders are submitted on time and reflect agreed forecasts
- adore to explore and be curious about what our competitors do and what the emerging market trends are. Therefore you respond effectively to competitor activities
Why should you choose for Upfield?
We are a dynamic company, where not everything is set in stone yet. We are in full development ( people wise, systems, processes, …), but we do manage a business of 80mio €!
You will need to work hard, but you will also quickly see that it pays off and it will give you a sense of accomplishment when you were able to improve a certain WoW, or were able to share a best practice with your colleagues in other European countries.
We encourage people to think for themselves, to challenges things : this is exactually what we expect from you. Speak up! This is the only way Foodservice will grow and improve.
We are a real team working everyday together to achieve our goals.
What do we offer?
- Fast decision making processes
- Freedom to shape your role and Upfield Professional in Germany
- Multiple career opportunities since Upfield is growing and expanding internationally
- Competitive salary and interesting benefits
- Variable bonus scheme and compensations
You surely have a good feeling of what is needed to be successful in this role. But in order to prevent misunderstandings, we find the following background and character traits important:
- experience in Account Management within Food Service with exposure across Sales, Customer Marketing and Customer Management
- forecasting and customer planning experience
- flair for independent and self-starting connectivity with customers and key stakeholders
- business strategy implementation with discipline & brilliance in execution
- very strong work ethic, resilience in the face of pressure and a good team player
- strong negotiation & communication skills
- native German, efficient in English
Are you ready to join us? Then hit the apply button now!
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.