Regional Business Developer Regio West
Regional Business Developer - Region West
You will have the opportunity to be part of the new Upfield professional team in Belgium. We target all foodservice players and you will be responsible to manage regional wholesale accounts; and regional chains and operators. An in-depth experience of the market will be part of your job!
You will have the opportunity to:
- Develop and grow both existing and new customers, with the right categories and products, by targeting the right stakeholders and decision makers.
- Be the active driver of the ambitious Upfield Professional growth plans within regional wholesalers, regional chains and operators.
- Do sales as a team: understand our customer’s needs and convince them of our futureproof product assortment, together with the culinary advisors and the Upro marketing team.
- Maximize the distribution of our portfolio.
- Understand and respond effectively to competitor’s activities.
- Engage distributor’s sales representatives.
- Participate in fairs and keep in touch with both your direct as indirect customers
Whom are we looking for?
We are looking for an associate with
- A first experience as a sales representative or account manager within the foodservice business. Experience in the bakery channel is a plus.
- ambition and an eager to learn
- a customer focus attitude with strong commercial skills.
- strong negotiation & communication skills
- the openness to work in an agile environment with no fear for ambiguity and taking responsibility.
- a strong work ethic, resilience in the face of pressure and above all a good team player.
- fluent in Dutch and/or French. Fluent in English is a plus.
- You live in the region where you will be responsible for
- a great passion for food and sales
What we offer
You will be part of a new team, with the opportunity to help shaping the Upfield professional business in Belgium and Luxembourg!
A challenging position at a global organization with a competitive gross salary & package and the chance to work in very inspiring professional environment, to grow and continuously expand your learning horizons. Autonomy and responsibility in your job.
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Solo, Becel, Planta, Hellmann’s, Phase, Rama and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
What’s next :
Interested? Then Hit the apply button now! Part of the process will be an initial online assessment of around 20 minutes and a 45 minute video interview. If you are not ready yet and want to know more about the role, you can contact the Recruiter, Claudia Funk, on +31 615606591. You can also send a text, whatsapp or signal for faster communication!
#upfield #upfielders #LK-CF1