Distribution Trade Partner Lead
We are growing as a business and are looking for a Distribution Trade Partner Lead to join our Sales team. Exciting and challenging position in an international environment, where you will lead and develop the national wholesale business. Your customers are national wholesalers and national wholesaler buying groups. In this position you report directly to the Foodservice Lead.
You will own your customer plans and build strong customer relationships in order to grow our business. You will be accountable for planning, managing, and executing the business we have with our national wholesale customers in Belgium and Luxembourg.
Your strong personality and entrepreneurial spirit will help you to exploit opportunities in order to achieve growth in both short and long term.
- Establish and secure a great long term relationship between Upfield and the wholesalers.
- Develop joint-business-plans in co creation with key wholesalers.
- Show our customers category and consumer knowledge.
- Secure world class launches and distribution of new products and assortment.
- Make the transition with the wholesales to the e-commerce platforms and develop and execute the strategic plans.
- Secure profitable sales with triple win (end-user, wholesaler and Upfield).
- Identify the needs of the customers and translate those needs in according customer value propositions
- Deliver accurate forecast and in-time to minimize out of stocks and risks on obsolete
- Work in cross-category teams with your Sales colleagues, marketing, category management, supply chain and finance to drive business performance.
- Continuously evaluate and follow up on the business with our customers.
- Secure internal and external administration in close co-operation with our sales operations team.
- A proven trackrecord as Key Account Manager in Foodservice Wholesale
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member (team-player).
- A willingness to perform in a role that covers a broad spectrum of responsibilities – both hands on and strategic
- Entrepreneurial, energetic and driven mindset.
- You are are pragmatic, problem-solving and looking for initiative
- Ambitious and eager to learn
- A customer focused attitude
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Good understanding of business financials and analytical skills.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- Experience with Bakery Wholesale & Bakery Channel is a plus.
What we offer
You will be part of a new team, with the opportunity to help shaping the Upfield professional business in Belgium!
A challenging position at a global organization with a competitive gross salary & package and the chance to work in very inspiring professional environment, to grow and continuously expand your learning horizons. Autonomy and responsibility in your job.
People around the world are embracing plant-based foods for both health and ethical reasons. We are the authority in plant-based nutrition and the leading producer of plant-based spreads globally. Our vision for a “Better Plant-Based Future” drives positive change in people’s health, their daily lives and our planet’s sustainability. With our expertise in food and nutrition, we are leading in this new era focused on more natural ingredients, clean labelling and processes that deliver healthier products that are great tasting and have superior quality. Around the world, consumers know and love our iconic products, examples in Belgium are SOLO, PRO-ACTIV, BECEL, PLANTA and EFFI in retail; Phase, Flora, Rama, etc in foodservice
What’s next :
Interested? Then Hit the apply button now! Part of the process will be an initial online assessment of around 20 minutes and a 45 minute video interview. If you are not ready yet and want to know more about the role, you can contact the Recruiter, Claudia Funk, on +31 615606591. You can also send a text, whatsapp or signal for faster communication!
#upfield #upfielders #LK-CF1