Talent Acquisition Specialist
Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location: Drama, Greece
Arivia S.A., owner of the brand Violife, member of Upfield, is the world’s leading vegan cheese company and a leading proprietor of plant-based dairy and dairy-free products, exporting in 60+ countries worldwide.
Do you wish to be part of a fast-growing company? Do you share our deep belief that plant-based nutrition is the future? Do you potentially see this vacancy as an opportunity to develop your career within a global leading organization?
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you are responsible for sourcing, attracting, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding the new employees in our plant in Drama. This role is a great opportunity for you to learn and evolve. You will receive mentorship, guidance and support and you will be expected to contribute to the company's top priorities.
- Understand the recruitment needs of our Plant in Drama
- Sourcing candidates via Greenhouse, our Applicant Tracking System
- Manage incoming applications and review CVs with hiring management teams
- Focus on mapping professionals within the industries and building a pipeline
- Own the candidate process from phone screen to offer stage
- Scheduling interviews, following up with candidates, rejecting candidates
- On boarding of newcomers
- Other administrative support upon need and requirements (e.g., assisting the HR team in document and file management)
- Manage stakeholder relationships and work closely with internal teams
- University degree in Business-related field or equivalent (Business Administration or Economics)
- A post-graduate qualification (i.e., MSc in HR, MBA) will be considered an asset.
- Proven Experience min. two (2) years in supporting HR Departments, with more than 250 employees
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (both in Greek and English language).
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Suite
You are perfect match for this role if you are:
- Have Good sense of responsibility & commitment to confidentiality
- Identify opportunities for improvement and be resourceful in making them happen
- Have Effective communication and rapport building skills
- Passionate for high work ethic
You will have to enjoy working in a high demanding/high growth business environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact. You will have to deliver on the commitments you make. We will give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career. At Arivia, we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and will to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to fulfil.
- Competitive remuneration package (including attractive salary, bonus and medical scheme)
- Multicultural, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment
- Great atmosphere in a team of ‘best in business’ professionals
All applications are considered strictly confidential and will be replied.
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal #LI-BE1