Front-End Developer (Marketing Team)
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like I Can’t Believe it’s not Butter!, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
We are looking from a Front-End Developer to join the growing Digital Team at Upfield Foods North America.
This key team member will be responsible for conceptualization, design, creation, modification, and support of our dynamic, user-focused web pages. In addition, this person will work with digital, brand and service teams to build engaging digital assets and resources and work to integrate with 3rd party platforms. You should be a standards-compliant web developer with experience with Sitecore and Google Analytics who is passionate about enhancing existing and future web experiences that will engage our target consumer.
- Work within the digital team and across functional teams including brand, service and sales.
- Integrate our digital experiences with 3rd party platforms.
- Work with retail partners to improve our brand's presence on their sites.
- Improve the performance and engagement of all our websites.
- Work with teams to maximize the usage of Sitecore and insight from Google Analytics.
- Work with brand and digital teams on CRM campaigns.
- Additional day to day activities include web development, bug fixing, coding as well as performance and insight reports.
- 3+ years proven work experience as a proficient Front-End developer.
- Background in user centered design principles across pc, tablet, mobile formats.
- Background in wireframes and interaction design documents.
- Knowledge in auditing site performance and back end code.
- Knowledge in creating rich media online advertising and social media assets is a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of Sitecore and WordPress.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sales Force tech stack.
- Deep understanding of SEO markup/tagging, working knowledge with Enterprise level CMS’s (SiteCore, OpenText) and Proficient in Open Source CMS’s WordPress.
- Graphic design skills & experience a major asset.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!