Production Planning Manager
Title: Production Planning Manager
Location: Drama, Greece
Arivia S.A., owner of the brand Violife, member of Upfield, is the world’s leading vegan cheese company and a leading proprietor of plant-based dairy and dairy free products, exporting in 60+ countries worldwide.
Do you want to be part of a fast-growing company? Do you share our deep belief that plant-based nutrition is the future? Do you potentially see this vacancy as an opportunity to develop your career within a global leading organization?
About the Role!
We are looking for an energetic “master Scheduler” who is well-versed in production procedures and ways to optimize them to organize production according to demand and quality standards. As a Production Planning Manager, you are passionate about establishing efficient production rates that will achieve management's objective of satisfying customer demand. The purpose of the Production Planning role can be split in 2 parts:
- You will be the one to ensure the smooth and cost-efficient flow of our production operations, so as our goods are produced on time for distribution in a profitable manner.
- You are an important business partner for manufacturing, procurement, Customer Service, Sales, Supply Chain teams.
This leads to an exciting balance between number crunching and stakeholder management based on strong relations. You are constanlty searching for solutions and tools to enhance the planning on a very detailed level. These solutions will ginve the operations teams the opportunity to achieve their targets on a timely, efficient and effective way. This role is a great opportunity for you to learn and develop as a Supply Chain professional. Arivia offers mentorship, guidance and support and you will contribute in the company's top priorities.
- Coordinates production workflow for multiple products and production lines.
- Plans and prioritizes make-to-order operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay.
- Plans, schedules, coordinates and/or monitors final approval of products through the complete production cycle.
- Working closely with Procurement on production planning to ensure materials are provided according to schedules.
- Communicates with departments to manage changes, optimize use of company resources and ensure best in class customer service.
- Ensures integrity of the SAP master data file through timely data maintenance.
You are perfect match for this role, if you have 6+ years’ experience in Production Planning, ideally in the FMCG or manufacturing environment, in a fast-paced industrial environment with multiple priorities and tight deadlines, with a University degree in Engineering, MAthematics or Business-related field. Still, a post-graduate qualification (i.e. MBA) will be considered an asset.
Core aspects underpinning all skills:
- You have great attention to details, with strong analytical skills and ability to maintain a full overview.
- You are Results focus, self-driven and fast adapting in an everchanging dynamic environment, coordinating with cross functional departments as part of your day-to-day work. On top of that you have excellent communication and people skills.
- You spot and solve needs and problems proactively.
- You are comfortable in managing different, often conflicting priorities and deadlines.
- You demonstrate a high energy level and high lsense of accountability/ responsibility.
- You bring a strong business acumen; you are able to understand the market and where your own function contributes.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Suite, (i.e. advanced features of Excel), familiar with SAP/ERP and you have a full understanding of Production Planning tools and KPIs.
You enjoy working in a high demanding/high growth business environment and it will take hard work and determination. We will give you the ownership you need to make an impact. You will deliver on the commitments you make, we will provide you with the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career. At Arivia, we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and will to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to fulfil.
- Competitive remuneration package (including attractive salary, bonus and medical scheme)
- Multicultural, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment
- Great atmosphere in a team of ‘best in business’ professionals
If you want to make an impact where it matters, apply now!
All applications are considered strictly confidential and will be replied.
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal #LI-BE1