Customer & Shopper Marketing Manager Romania
Customer & Shopper Marketing Manager
OUR GROWTH IS POWERED BY PLANTS, OUR FUTURE IS POWERED BY YOU!
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. In Poland, we’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Delma and Flora that people know and love. We have been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners, and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities. We work in Insurgent Culture with a talented and hungry team, demonstrating Unconditional Delivery Mindset each day. We act like owners, pick up the phone & get it done!
Customer and Shopper Marketing Manager develops channel strategy and develops, executes and evaluates shopper activations, recommendations on category assortment and placement by customers in order to grow the category value and increase customer and shopper satisfaction leading to profitable growth for Upfield and the customer.
Planning and Execution, coordination and evaluation of trade marketing activities and projects (inl. innovation, portfolio, activation, promotion, in-store communication, budgeting) with full accountability for Upfield activation plan.
- Brief the distributors on in-store promotion plan aligned with central marketing and UF Sales directors for the respective markets
- Manage the rolling activity plan and promotions and continuously monitor the performance of Upfield categories in assigned markets with full budget ownership
- Brief the distributors for POS designs, approve and control all POS designs made by the distributor to make sure every POS material is in line with brand and KV guidelines
- Supervise perfect execution of the activity plan by continuously keeping contact with distributor.
- Align distribution KPIs with distributors and UF Sales Directors
- Create promotion guidelines for distributors and manage promo plan according to promo guidelines, supervise promo prices and flyer numbers assessment made by distributors,
- Manage performance (distribution, leaflet promos, in-store execution) by having monthly performance calls with distributor together with UF Sales Directors for the specific market
- Monitor, analyze channel and customer portfolio and make recommendations for assortment when necessary
- Prepare analysis for market/shopper trends, assortment, visibility / shelf layout, promo efficiency, channel performance and provide proposals
- Manage in-store surveys and research and store tests at assigned partners / channels
- Brief the distributors on merchandising guidelines – shelf layout
- Manage Catman and range & shelf review projects together with distributors
- Prepare trade argumentation for NPDs, promotions, placement recos, promo pricing
- Regular market visits
- University degree in Marketing Economics, Management or related
- Job experience min 3-5 years experience in trade marketing with category management and in-store activation
- FMCG background is essential to be successful in this role, experience in regional roles will be advantage
- Ability to function independently and in team environment, ability to influence and inspire others
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, ability to make insights from information
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills, ability to function in cross-functional, multicultural environment and build positive relations.
- Strong Project Management skills
- Growth mindset and good business acumen, ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Fluent Romanian and English (both – spoken and written), Bulgarian and Hungarian will be a strong asset
- MS Office and Nielsen Answers proficiency
- Driving license
- Fluent Romanian and English (Hungarian and Bulgarian would be a strong asset)
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Dedicated onboarding program, and all support needed in initial period
- Multicultural, dynamic and entrepreneur environment full of development opportunities
- Great atmosphere in team of ‘best in business’ Professionals
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
1st stage - 45 min interview with Talent Advisor
2nd stage – 60 min interview with Line Manager
3rd stage – 30 minutes interview with HRBP
#Upfielders #upfieldglobal #customermarketing #FMCG #plantbbasedfuture