Finance Factory Controller
Finance Factory Controller
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
As an active member of the European supply chain finance team, you will be involved with the internal and external reporting of financial results and KPIs, the preparation of the factory budget and budget control including the Cash Flow forecasts. You will also be evaluating Capex projects and ensuring the correctness of the accounting processes in the Helsingborg factory.
- Responsible for the VAT returns in cooperation with the tax team
- Initiate and support control and improvement processes
- Various responsibilities in the area of intercompany corporate loans and royalties
- Responsible for intercompany invoice verification and posting processes
- Coordination of the smooth transfer of liquidity in cooperation with the tax team
- University degree in finance, accounting or controlling
- Min 5 years in a finance department within a multi-national company
- Experience in deal with and working within a shared service center
- In-depth knowledge of Swedish accounting and tax legislation
- Very good knowledge of Excel and SAP; BPC is desirable
- Experience in an international environment
- Ability to produce accurate, readable, and insightful reports
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!