SAP Domain Expert – Finance
SAP Domain Architect – Finance
Are you looking to make an impact?
You know that feeling when you step into a new role and there’s years of IT systems muddled together? Leaving very little wiggle room to make any big changes? Well not at Upfield – you’ll get the best of an agile start up and plant-based giant. You’ll be coming into a greenfield that you can shape and grow using your 10+ years of experience.
Here are 5 things that you need to know:
- Development: the business challenge is real! There’s a lot to do and you’ll need to deliver some fantastic solutions to achieve it. The opportunities to create are endless!
- Autonomy: You will be trusted with real responsibility and ownership for your area of the business. We run a lean ship here, so no one has time to micromanage – it’s over to you to decide & deliver.
- Reward: competitive salaries, a range of benefits, and a performance-based bonus scheme.
- Good for the planet: You might like to know that we are the world’s largest plant-based nutrition company and operate in over 95 countries. We’re building a sustainable business that delivers a positive social impact wherever we can. You can find out more about us here
- Team: The IT teams are there to support you but there’s also the matter of the rest of Upfield. We’re one big team who likes to have fun…..we’ve got running clubs, social clubs, baking groups…there’s something for everyone but if your thing is to sit back and watch, that’s fine too.
You probably what to know more of what’s involved in the day to day: reporting into our Enterprise Applications Director, Gaurav Shridhar, you’ll be supporting our Finance Business with SAP technologies across 95 markets, driving the creation of the Finance Technical & Functional Roadmap with full IT accountability of our IT Finance platforms.
You’ll be the SAP S/4 HANA guru, seeing the big picture and localising it to the market at hand. Connecting the dots along the way: from A to B, you see beyond that and all the way to z. Taking the business on the journey with your fantastic business partnering skills.
You will help us operate these cutting-edge SAP tools that we have recently implemented globally, including SAP S4 HANA and SAP BPC on HANA (RTC) across processes like FI,CO,CA,Tax and Treasury etc.
You will work in Victoria, right in the centre of the action surrounded by tones of fantastic options for lunch (we’re all big foodies here). There’s no parking but with the train & tube stations only 5 minutes’ walk away, who needs it.
I appreciate your CV may not be update to date, no worries just send me what you have via the easy apply button below. Everyone will get a response!