Bill to cash internship FR & BE
Internship Bill to cash management
Location: Paris (Reuil Malmaison)
Are you looking for a Finance internship of 6 months from January 2021 onwards? Do you want to learn and gain practical experience? Then Upfield might be the right place for you!
About the role
- Supports the bill to cash team in the management of claims
- Analyses price/quantity claims
- Logistics claims
- Communicates with clients to send/resend invoices when needed
- Ensures credit notes for rebates are done in time & manner
- Analyses the client deductions
- Re triggers EDI invoicing when necessary
Who are you?
- Looking for a passionate candidate, with a very strong sense of business and analytical skills
- Hands on, very operational, able to grasp the complexity of the business & tools rather fast
- Rather comfortable in system management (SAP, TPM, web collect…)
- Good communicator, able to build relationships with other stakeholders in the organization
- Comfortable to work in a business development environment where everything is to be built
LOCALISATION : A Rueil-Malmaison (92) près de la gare
DUREE ET DATE DE DEBUT : Stage de 6 mois commençant début janvier 2021
INDEMNITES DE STAGE ET AVANTAGES :
Vous bénéficierez d’une gratification mensuelle de 1150€ (stages de césure) à 1300 € bruts (stages de fin d’études) et du remboursement du titre de transport en commun (Ile de France) à hauteur de 50%.
Interested in this role?
Then hit the apply button now!
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mindset of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact. You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal