Chain Account Specialist Vegan Cheese Violife Food Service
You have the opportunity to unlock Plant Power within the German Foodservice market. As Key Account Manager Foodservice you will be responsible for Horeca and Catering Chains in Germany. Thanks to your experience and your powerful network within the German Foodservice landscape you will be able to build sustainable relationships and to leverage substantial growth. Our ambition is to double the Foodservice business in the next few years. Together with the newly formed Foodservice Team, led by the Sales director Foodservice & Professional you will leverage the full capability of the local organization to accelerate our business. Growth in Foodservice has top priority at Upfield. Your strong personality and entrepreneurial spirit will help you to exploit opportunities in order to achieve growth in both short and long term.
We are growing and are looking for a Key Account Manager Horeca and Catering for our vegan cheese Violife to join our Sales team. As a Key Account Manager in Upfield you will have an exciting opportunity to own your customer plans and build strong customer relationships at HQ level in order to grow our business. You will be responsible for planning, managing, and executing the business we have at Key Accounts in the different Foodservice channels: Horeca, Catering, Health, Leisure and OtG. Your role is to launch successful plantbased propositions which help and inspire chefs to create delicious and healty menus in a convenient way.
Our brands, the exciting journey of plant-based products and the effect the reduction of carbon footprint brings to the world, will provide a great challenge and development of the company and our employees. Working with us gives you opportunity to grow and learn every day.
- Establish and secure a great relationship between Upfield and the customers.
- Create customer plans from deep understanding of consumer trends in foodservice.
- Secure world class launches and distribution of new products and assortment.
- Secure profitable sales with triple win (end-user, wholesaler and Upfield).
- Work in cross-category teams with marketing, R&D, Supply Chain and finance to drive business performance.
- Continuously evaluate and follow up on the business with our customers.
- Secure internal and external administration in close co-operation with our sales operations team.
- A passion for and know-how of Foodservice
- A proven trackrecord as (K)AM at Foodservice Chains
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member
- A willingness to perform in a role that covers a broad spectrum of responsibilities – both hands on and strategic
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- A customer focused attitude
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Strong Negotiating skills
- Good understanding of business financials and analytical skills
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluent in German and English
What We Offer You?
- We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
- An exciting role and a platform for further development and growth.
Our purpose is clear……Making people healthier and happier with great-tasting, healthy and natural plant-based products which are good for our planet!
If you are an entrepreneur at heart and have a passion for winning, a strong understanding of the FMCG business, and would like to join us, apply and speak to one of our Talent Matchmakers!
People around the world are embracing plant-based foods for both health and ethical reasons. We are the authority in plant-based nutrition and the leading producer of plant-based spreads globally. Our vision for a “Better Plant-Based Future” drives positive change in people’s health, their daily lives and our planet’s sustainability. With our expertise in food and nutrition, we are leading in this new era focused on more natural ingredients, clean labelling and processes that deliver healthier products that are great tasting and have superior quality. Around the world, consumers know and love our products, including our iconic brands Germany – Rama, Becel, Sanella und Lätta!
Interested in this role?
Apply online. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements and we will be in touch shortly to provide you with an update on the status of your application.
#upfield #upfielders #LK-CF1