Junior Shopper Marketing Manager
Junior Shopper Marketing Manager HU
Junior Shopper Marketing Manager develops channel strategy and develops, executes and evaluates shopper activations, recommendations on category assortment and placement by customers in order to grow the category value and increase customer and shopper satisfaction leading to profitable growth for Upfield and the customer.
Execution, coordination and evaluation of trade marketing activities and projects (inl. innovation, portfolio, in-store activations, promotion, in-store communication, budgeting) with full accountability for Upfield activation plan.
For Hungarian Market
- You will lead projects coordinating POS material development, instore activation and promotional mechanism development, with close cooperation to KAMs and agencies.
- Manage promo plan according to promo guidelines, monitoring flyer numbers, shares and promo prices
- Follow up projects with pre and post evaluations (financial and market performance)
- Prepare analysis for market/shopper trends, assortment, visibility / shelf layout, promo efficiency, channel performance
- Supporting both KAM and CM teams with up-to-date market information on the category mid and long-term trends, performance, competitors, shopper behaviour
- Manage POS materials warehousing with 3rd parties and logistics to Field force
- Keep in contact with 3rd party agency regarding fridge maintenance
- Manage POs and DOs, orders, invoices, monthly sales support
- Regular market visits (local)
- Follow up on project execution with local Trade Marketing Manager based on the pre agreed activity plan including
- Manage POS/gift delivery
- Administration (PO, DO, orders, invoices)
Once you graduated University and gained initial experience in Shopper Marketing in FMCG sector, instore activations have no secrets from you.
You have excellent communication skills and natural networking ability. You feel comfortable being part of cross-functional Customer Care teams (Sales, CSM, Marketing, Supply Chain), as well as leading own projects.
Would be perfect if you already worked with Nielsen and Dunhumby data – if not no worries we will train you 😊
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Dedicated onboarding program, and all support needed in the initial period
- Multicultural, dynamic and entrepreneur environment full of development opportunities
- Great atmosphere in a team of ‘best in business’ Professionals
OUR GROWTH IS POWERED BY PLANTS, OUR FUTURE IS POWERED BY YOU!
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. In Poland, we’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Delma and Flora that people know and love. We have been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career-defining opportunities. We work in Insurgent Culture with a talented and hungry team, demonstrating Unconditional Delivery Mindset each day. We act like owners, pick up the phone & get it done!
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!