Head of Sales - Cote D'Ivoire FWA -
Job Title: Head of Sales – Cote D’Ivoire & Francophone West Africa
Reports to (role): General Manager, West Africa
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
The role of Head of Sales is a data-driven role that requires commercial acumen and a deep understanding of the consumer base, the competitive market, and an ability to analyze sales performance. The Head of Sales is an integral part of the business and this role involves the management of external partners and collaborations with numerous internal departments to achieve business goals.
The Head of Sales Cote D’Ivoire and Francophone West Africa role will oversee the overall sales function for the Cote D’Ivoire and Francophone West Africa Market and will perform the following:
- Deliver the growth plan for all regions in the country
- Bring local businesses in line with agreed category, country, and customer plans
- Build strong relationships with Customers for mutual business benefit
- Develop local sales team to ensure leadership within local market
- Prepare sales organization for new and rapidly changing market realities
- Simplify sales structure, processes, and standards in line with agreed operating framework
- Attract and build best sales talent and build strong succession plans.
- Bring the customer alive in the business in all other business functions.
Key Accountabilities –
Create a high performing and integrated sales organization in country in line with principles of go to market organizational model and benchmark targets
- Deliver on Annual Plan
- Continuously improve Customer relations (profitability, growth of share, loyalty, satisfaction, etc)
- Champion Joint Business Planning excellence
- Champion Consumer / Shopper Insight excellence
- Develop Customers based on Local P&L responsibility to optimize footprint in these customers the market
- Build and develop key sales talent
- Champion the turnaround of the country organization into a customer and shopper driven organization
- Lead pilots of new innovative channels/ ways to get to consumers and bring successful pilots to maturity
The Head of Sales role will interface with the following stakeholders:
- Leadership team
- Supply Chain
- External – Key Distributors, Key Accounts
- 10+ years of business experience
- Strong cross-functional understanding and experience
- At least two or three leadership roles in Customer Development
- Marketing experience
- Proven People Management experience
- Broad experience and proven track record working in different market conditions, for different customers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal