Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner
As our Finance Business Partner, you will be playing a critical role in the UK&I finance team supporting the UK&I commercial teams. The role requires strong working relationships with local finance, European & Central Finance teams plus our Shared Services teams.
What will you be doing?
- Working with Sales on the monthly sales call understanding all of the risks and opportunities built into the forecast and helping to manage to that target
- Providing robust ad hoc analysis to Sales that aids them in understanding potential options to improve business performance
- Working with the wider team to improve Gross to Net Sales to help underlying performance
- Providing an effect link between Sales & Marketing team to ensure sales and marketing plans are joined up in the budget
- Key involvement in producing the yearly budget linking in with the European and Central Finance teams to understand the timetable of deliverables and reporting decks required
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have the below skills:
- Experience in a Commercial Finance roles
- SAP/BW background
- Demonstrable experience partnering with Sales & Marketing departments
- CIMA Qualified (or similar)
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities. We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!