Modern Trade Manager, Ghana (6-months contract)
Job Title: Modern Trade Manager, Ghana (6-months contract)
Location: Tema, Ghana
Reports to: Head of Sales , Ghana
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
Ensuring, set targets are communicated and achieved with customers on turnover, volume.
- Implementing set and agreed business strategies for all accounts on my portfolio.
- Ensure Trading Terms and growth plans are clearly outlined to both parties.
- Fully understand key account operations, merge with marketing initiatives for profitable growth for both parties.
- To negotiate on price with customer to ensure the total volume and profit target are met.
- Conduct customer business reviews monthly
- Build up strong relationship with customers by high quality services and solutions.
- To Co-ordinate with the total internal business support from Research & Development, Supply Chain, Channel Marketing and related functions to ensure smooth and efficient operations to support the business growth plan.
- Implement other activity as directed by Line Manager.
Skill and Experience Required:
- University graduate
- At least 3 years working experience in relevant position for FMCG industry (experience in sales planning, execution in the modern trade channel is an advantage)
• Strong analytical skills and business mindset; Proven business management competency
• Strong communication and influencing skills
• Creative and passionate, willing to take challenges
• Proactive, confident and able to work under high pressure
• Good command in English and computer skills
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal