Supply Chain Finance Manager
Supply Chain Finance - Factory Finance Controller
Placememnt Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact. You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal
At Upfield our purpose is clear: making people healthier and happier with great-tasting, healthy and natural plant-based products which are good for our planet!
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mindset of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
About the Role!
The position is essential in driving the strategic and operational cost agenda in Upfield globally. This position plays a key role in our strategy to deliver improved margins and cash delivery. The operational finance aspect of the role includes the accounting, controls, planning, and performance management of two manufacturing sites. The strategic finance aspect of the role includes driving the strategic cost improvement agenda for the network and providing decision support on key business projects. This role reports to the Head of SC APAC.
- Asia, Middle East & Asia Pacific
- Performance management and consolidation of Upfield factories result
- Guiding and challenging the delivery of the business plan and value creation actions
- Partnering for the Supply Chain leadership team and providing decision support for the applicable topics
- Development of financial models to support continues improvement of the factory performance
- Supporting capital investments or other ad hoc business proposals as needed
- To play a key role in strategy, business plan and general site issues
- Work closely with the SC Finance team on global/regional results
Supply Chain Overheads
- Supply Chain Overheads Controlling
- Managing overheads through budgeting, controlling, reporting
- Leadership and development of the direct reports
- Understanding 3rd Party manufacturing contracts and working on cost reduction initiatives together with supply chain and procurement teams
- Providing financial support for sourcing strategy
- Working with supply chain teams for supply chain projects
- Working for supply chain finance requirements of the new SAP design and implementation
- Bachelor or master’s degree in accounting, finance, business or equivalent
- Experience in supply chain finance is a must. Respective experience of minimum 3 years
- 10+ years of controlling experience as well as in business partnering roles (interacting with business partners in supply chain and finance for minimum 3 years).
- Advanced SAP knowledge and experience
- Very strong work ethic, resilience in the face of pressure, good team player, ability to meet multiple stretching deadlines
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with ability to respond under pressure
- Strong leader experienced in working in cross functional teams within a matrix environment
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Managing teams remotely who are based in different locations
- Flexible and open minded, quick to adapt to changing requirements
- Strong communication and report writing skills - Fluent spoken and written English is required
- Very strong work ethic, resilience in the face of pressure, good team player, ability to meet multiple stretching deadlines and willingness to work extra hours
- Strong analytical bias and Microsoft Excel skills
- PowerPoint capability
Your Personal Power!
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you are an entrepreneur at heart and have a passion for winning, a strong understanding of the CPG business, ad would like to join us, apply and speak to one of our Talent Matchmakers!