Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
- Your Main Responsibilities:
- Manage the P&L down to EBIT for one or two of the Nordic markets and be the co-pilot to the Head of Sales to drive growth and profitability.
- Provide analytics and insights to drive business performance and inform pricing, investment and innovation decisions.
- Drive robust cost and investment control/budget management and embed Return on Investment approach. (Net Revenue Management, Marketing Return on Investment)
- Liaise with Supply Chain Finance to understand cost trends and capital investment requirements.
- Active risk management with a focus on driving key actions.
- Embedding strong controls foundations.
- Tax, Audit & Legal
- Together with Nordic Financial Controller ensure Local Tax compliance and reporting, in conjunction with any local advisers.
- Together with Nordic Financial Controller drive statutory audit process and reporting.
- Support Internal Audit team and drive full implementation of any recommendations.
- Performance Management
- Ensure a robust Forecast process down to EBIT and a close follow up on Sales performance during the months in order to explain and pro-actively work with deviances.
- Lead Cash Flow Forecasting with identified actions followed up with Nordic Credit Controller Team and Global Treasury team in order to maximise our operating cash flow.
- Support Head of Nordic Finance in driving improved financial performance across breadth of business operations
- A good academic record
- Minimum 5 years experience of working in a Business controller or controller role in FMCG
- Very strong work ethic, resilience in the face of pressure, good team player, ability to meet multiple stretching deadlines, great communication skills and excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical bias and Microsoft Excel skills
- SAP experience
- Self-going attitude
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Collaborative and team-orientated mindset
- Excellent organizational skills
- Service Minded
- Very good English (verbally and written). Every-day business language.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!