Demand Planner for Czech Market
About the Role!
You will be responsible for the 12 month rolling volume forecast, focusing on collaborative "bottom-up" planning with Customer Development, Brand, and Customer Supply Chain. You will continuously improve forecast accuracy to deliver high customer service levels and simultaneously support the reduction of finished goods inventory. You will also lead implementation of any new S&OP tools/processes in association with Demand Planning Excellence.
- Analyze and generate weekly, monthly and long term forecast based on baseline trending, marketing and sales initiative and market trends. Ensures that forecast accuracy and bias is within target.
- Leads and participates in relevant meetings of the S&OP cycle with Marketing and Sales to identify sales opportunities and bridge the gaps
- Co-lead in the Weekly Demand and Supply meeting to manage changes in demand, optimize use of company resources and ensure best in class customer service
- Drives end to end simplification through SKU rationalization.
- Optimize finished goods stock level by maintaining healthy forecast as well through challenging product supply
- Ensures integrity of the SAP Master Data file through timely data maintenance of finished goods item codes (active, inactive, NPIs).
- Computes long range forecast for capacity planning purposes
- Leads continues improvement of FA/FB which creates positive impact to cost, inventory and case fill
- Bachelor's degree in Sciences (preferably IE, Management Engineering, or Statistics major)
- Self-Driven with high Influencing skills
- At least 3 years’ experience in Demand Planning (preferable at FMCG )
- Familiar with SAP functionalities
- Must have a full understanding of the Demand Planning tools and KPIs
- Able to coordinate with cross functional departments
- Strong communication skills and service oriented attitude
- Languages: fluent English and Czech
- Good Analytical skills, keen to Details and comfortable handling large amounts of numeric data
- Able to adapt to changes quickly
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Dedicated onboarding program, and all support needed in initial period
- Multicultural, dynamic and entrepreneur environment full of development opportunities
- Great atmosphere in team of ‘best in business’ Professionals
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#LI-KI1 #SupplyChain #DemandPlanning