UKI Sales Director
Sales Director UKI
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
Reporting into the UKI General Manager, you will develop and execute the customer strategy and business plan across our Retailers. Managing a team of Customer Account Managers, you will be responsible for the achievement of turn over and the P&L of your customers as well as for the implementation and the optimisation of the category strategies.
- Lead and develop the mults ensuring effective leadership, existing account management, and new business growth
- Develop a multi-channel strategy that optimises ongoing growth, profitability and brand visibility in the grocery channel in close collaboration with the Category & Insight, Marketing, Supply Chain and Finance teams
- Overall ownership of the P&L
- Build and maintain a high performing team capable of delivering against the company growth strategy
- Sales and JBP planning for grocery accounts
- Contribute to the leadership of the UK organisation as a key member of the Senior Leadership Team
- Develops customer strategic business plans
- Manages overall levels of Customer Investments
- Monitors Customer Performance by tracking customer contribution and market share
You will be an experienced sales / commercial director with a strong FMCG background. You will have an extensive network across the multiples and extensive experience of growing accounts.
You will have had a wealth of man management experience and a clear understanding on how best to form and develop a high calibre commercial team.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!