Assistant Manager-Cyber Security Assurance Analyst
Job Title: Cyber Security Assurance Analyst
Do you know your Kale from your Quinoa or the difference between a Flexitarian to a Regenerative Grazer? We are looking for top talent for an exciting new movement within the Food Industry.
Upfield is a global leader in plant-based nutrition with a great history and a portfolio of iconic brands that people have used and trusted for generations. This includes Flora, Rama, Becel, Blue Band, Country Crock, I Can’t Believe it’s not Butter and ProActiv.
We are a global food company with 6 business units operating in 95 markets. We have the mind-set of a start-up. This makes us fast, agile, entrepreneurial, cost conscious and accountable for our products – from seed to serving at the breakfast, lunch or dinner table.
We take quality seriously and around the world we taste products every 30 seconds. We take our consumers seriously and more than 150 people will taste test each of our new innovations before they hit the shelves.
Reporting directly to the Cyber Security Assurance Manager, the Assurance Analyst is primarily responsible for maintaining and measuring our cyber controls across all IT systems, suppliers and acquisitions. This is a hands-on role that provides a platform that allows you to take ownership for end-to-end assurance activity whilst also delivering against each activity.
- Develop and maintain cyber controls and standards aligned to best practice and Upfield posture
- Operation of risk management processes including maintenance of risk register, oversight of treatment activity
- Work with IT and business stakeholders to ensure new systems and applications are built and procured aligned to cyber security requirements
- Provide assurance assessments of Upfield’s mission critical assets
- Provide assessment and tracking of exceptions requests to Upfield security standards and recommend controls that are required for approval to granted
- Work with business owners, suppliers, IT and cyber service leads to produce regular business and technical scorecards to report on the status of all cyber security measures to senior stakeholders
- Design and operation of third party / supplier cyber resilience processes
- Assist the Assurance manager with activity related to acquisitions in terms of cyber security assessment, mitigation and integration processes
- Assist with internal stakeholders and external audit to measure and report internal & regulatory compliance status
- Ongoing improvement of all processes aligned to the cyber strategy
- Work with Cyber Security colleagues to enhance/improve overall security stance/processes within Upfield
Knowledge & Experience:
- 2+ years in a cyber security management position in a global organisation
- Understanding of at least one external information security management system / framework or standard
- Experience of assurance and or risk based cyber security processes included in the role responsibilities
- Knowledge of relevant external regulatory requirements
- Ability to translate complex technical issues into meaningful detail for non-technical audiences
- Strong statistical analytics and presentation skills. Able to understand and translate technical reporting it easy to understand graphical representations
- Excellent communication skills with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Able to work effectively in multi team, multi-vendor/IT provider environment
- Personal drive, with a track record of working to tight timelines in a challenging environment
- Understands the importance of diverse cultures and values different views and perspectives
- Excellent ownership skills, recommends changes to processes, encourages change, communicates options for resolution alongside issues when escalating, challenges IT partner suppliers where appropriate
At Upfield our purpose is clear……Making people healthier and happier with great-tasting, healthy and natural plant-based products which are good for our planet!
If you are an entrepreneur at heart and have a passion for winning, a strong understanding of the FMCG business, and would like to join us, apply and speak to one of our Talent Matchmakers!