Cyber Security Assurance Analyst
Cyber Security Assurance Analyst
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
Reporting directly to the Cyber Security Assurance Manager, the Assurance Analyst is primarily responsible for maintaining and measuring our cyber controls across all IT systems, suppliers and acquisitions. This is a hands-on role that provides a platform that allows you to take ownership for end-to-end assurance activity whilst also delivering against each activity.
- Develop and maintain cyber controls and standards aligned to best practice and Upfield posture
- Operation of risk management processes including maintenance of risk register, oversight of treatment activity
- Work with IT and business stakeholders to ensure new systems and applications are built and procured aligned to cyber security requirements
- Provide assurance assessments of Upfield’s mission critical assets
- Provide assessment and tracking of exceptions requests to Upfield security standards and recommend controls that are required for approval to granted
- Work with business owners, suppliers, IT and cyber service leads to produce regular business and technical scorecards to report on the status of all cyber security measures to senior stakeholders
- Design and operation of third party / supplier cyber resilience processes
- Assist the Assurance manager with activity related to acquisitions in terms of cyber security assessment, mitigation and integration processes
- Assist with internal stakeholders and external audit to measure and report internal & regulatory compliance status
- Ongoing improvement of all processes aligned to the cyber strategy
- Work with Cyber Security colleagues to enhance/improve overall security stance/processes within Upfield
Knowledge & Experience:
- 2+ years in a cyber security management position in a global organisation
- Understanding of at least one external information security management system / framework or standard
- Experience of assurance and or risk based cyber security processes included in the role responsibilities
- Knowledge of relevant external regulatory requirements
- Ability to translate complex technical issues into meaningful detail for non-technical audiences
- Strong statistical analytics and presentation skills. Able to understand and translate technical reporting it easy to understand graphical representations
- Excellent communication skills with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Able to work effectively in multi team, multi-vendor/IT provider environment
- Personal drive, with a track record of working to tight timelines in a challenging environment
- Understands the importance of diverse cultures and values different views and perspectives
- Excellent ownership skills, recommends changes to processes, encourages change, communicates options for resolution alongside issues when escalating, challenges IT partner suppliers where appropriate
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!