Price deductions analyst - 3 month FTC
Price deductions Analyst – 3-month FTC
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
The Accounts Receivable Deductions Analyst is responsible for analysing and resolving customer deductions in a timely and efficient manner. This position supports sales and Accounts Receivables teams to own the financial integrity of all deduction-related transactions.
- Research and resolve price queries made by customers
- Raise credit notes and debit notes if necessary
- Reject claims and chase repayment
- Request copies and maintain deductions folders
- Work with internal/external stakeholders including Sales, Customer services, Supply Chain, Marketing and BPO to proactively validate and resolve deductions
- Reconcile accounts receivable discrepancies due to various deductions from invoices
- Download data from several portals
- Instruct BPO on dispute outcome for settlement processing
- Ensure accurate and timely daily reporting
- Provide customer insights and reporting to key account managers
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- SAP experience essential
- Credit control/AR experience
- Experience in Supply Chaing/deductions mainly with supermarkets such as ASDA, TESCO, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons, Lidl, etc.(preferable)
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work efficiently.
- Flexibility to adapt to all situations and work varied hours.
- Ability to perform at high levels in a fast-paced ever-changing work environment.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!