Demand and Supply Planner - 6 month FTC
Demand and Supply Planner - 6month FTC
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
Main Responsibilities –
- Demand & Promo/Activity planning, with the aim to provide a robust, statistically generated base rates at customer level for all SKUs over a rolling 18 months horizon
- NPD and delist planning, portfolio rationalization
- Preferred project management experience
- Working closely and provide volume information and interpretation to Brand and Commercial teams to support strategic planning and activity management
- Work closely with factory planners to ensure 98.5% service level with stock cover in mind
- Minimizing stock obsoletes with clear targets in mind
- Work closely with internal teams to support the S&OP cycle – create monthly demand review presentations and present it to the wider team, support other functions as and when required
- Master data set up for new sku’s and management
- Supply chain and/or Customer Operations Planner experience, preferred in FMCG in demand forecasting, business planning and project management– minimum 3 years
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- High Analytical mind-set, with high attention to details and accuracy;
- Are capable to work independently in an ever changing, fast moving environment;
- Self-starter, driven and takes ownership
- Have high level of business acumen, you are able to understand the market and where your own function contributes
- Like to work in a dynamic, complex and international environment
- Strong SAP knowledge preferred as well as IBP
- Good English practice
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!