Customer Operations Planner
Customer Operations Planner
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
Main Responsibilities –
- Establishing and managing relationship with the key S.C. players of our top X customers
- Close cooperation with customer development team, sales team, and other supply chain functions (planning, logistics, master-data)
- Reporting and commenting on internal and external customer KPIs (Forecast accuracy, bias, service level etc). Focus on improvement of customer satisfaction and identification of improvement measures.
- Managing short term forecast for X customers (1-3 months focus) – by reviewing customer stock in trade, EPOS, promotional performance
- Aligning promotional forecasts with our customers and also internally, monitoring performance and making recommendations for customers and advising internally
- Work on supply chain projects and deliver end-to-end supply chain improvements for the customer supply chain.
- Working on delivering Supply Chain cost savings and process improvements for the customer and also for the business
- Support regular customer reviews for Supply Chain part
- Commercial, supply chain and/or customer service experience, preferred in FMCG
- Self-starter, driven and takes ownership
- Ability to build relationship and to be a strong team player both within Upfield and customer
- Good communication skills
- High analytical skills, numeracy and logical reasoning, attention to detail
- Growth mentality, understand financial impact of decisions
- SAP, office, excel knowledge
- Good English practice
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!