Domain Architect - IBP/S&OP
Domain Architect - IBP/S&OP
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
- The Domain Architect for IBP/S&OP will help the business collect data globally, with accountability for:
- Defining data models and metadata systems and help interpret business needs for core applications and supply chain reporting
- Working with 3rdParty Partners and suppliers to ensure proposed data models are fit for purpose and align with internal standards.
- Work with technical/solution architects to make sure that an organisation’s systems are designed in accordance with the appropriate data architecture
- Define and assist in the development and revision of new standards within the data domain.
- Provide oversight and advice to other domain architects supporting the delivery of data models and designs and support the management of data dictionaries.
- Work with Analytics and Reporting team to ensure data architecture is optimised for business insight from both a technical and a business lens
- Work closely with global process owners to ensure alignment with business process
- Work with Software vendors to ensure Upfield remain well informed of innovations and product roadmaps
- Support deep dive technical issues with data structure and propose and design resolution
- Review and Validate all New IT demand from a data perspective
- Challenge requirements where they deviate from Best Practises / Standard solutions
- Identify and propose best practises to meet business requirements
- Develop/Signoff Functional and Technical Specifications and Effort estimation while maintaining the Product and Functional Roadmap strategy Technical Standards
- Validate Impact assessment / Design documentation to ensure Operational Processes are not affected post deployment
- Drive Cost Leadership in Demand Delivery by challenging any non standard design / requirements
- Work closely with Demand Delivery teams to ensure that the changes meet Business and Technology Standards Requirements
- When required, own, Define and Drive resolution of key escalated operational issues along with Service Partners
- Drive and Validate analysis of key operational issues and approve solutions
- Business awareness, understanding the broader context in which IT delivery has an impact on overall business performance
- Strong execution skills; ability to follow through
- Team Player – Work with remote leadership and teams.
- Stakeholder management skills – which includes the ability to push back where needed.
- Strong Interpersonal skills and influencing ability; ability to impact and influence customer and stakeholders
- Ability to take accountability for results and demonstrate ownership
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!